Gintoki's Breeding Ground. LF:HP Ground HA Eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you be interested in a 5IV(31/31/31/x/31/31) Jolly Diglett with Reversal and Memento? Arena Trap, obviously.
Also have a 5IV Anticipation Eevee for trade. (31/x/31/31/31/31)
I'd be interested in a Timid or Adamant Riolu.

Diglett is not that common, so I figured I'd ask.

Would you be interested in a 5IV(31/31/31/x/31/31) Jolly Diglett with Reversal and Memento? Arena Trap, obviously.
Also have a 5IV Anticipation Eevee for trade. (31/x/31/31/31/31)
I'd be interested in a Timid or Adamant Riolu.

Diglett is not that common, so I figured I'd ask.
nty if for the riolu. The female is 4IV... Do you have anything else that you want?

I'd take a HP:Ice Helioptile (What is the exact IV spread though?) if you're cool with that?

I assume you were interested in Diglett?

Hello SakataGintoki, I'm interested in a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom. Would you be willing to trade for an Adamant female Gogoat with 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a nest ball? It's EV trained and level 58 though... I know most prefer UT.

Regular Pokeball, I would also trade for a Supersize Gourgeist if that works out better for you?
sorry nty then
Hello SakataGintoki, I'm interested in a Modest 31/x/31/31/31/31 Rotom. Would you be willing to trade for an Adamant female Gogoat with 31/31/31/x/31/31 in a nest ball? It's EV trained and level 58 though... I know most prefer UT.
Sorry I don't think I put up 31/x/31/31/31/31 as a spread that I breed.

As genderless with HP are harder to breed, I value them at 2:1.
Okay I understand. At the moment however, I have nothing else I can offer that you don't already own in your impressive collection. Unless your interested in Battle Maison items or having pokemon ev trained + Gogoat.

Okay I understand. At the moment however, I have nothing else I can offer that you don't already own in your impressive collection. Unless your interested in Battle Maison items or having pokemon ev trained + Gogoat.
Can you clone pokemon for me? If not, I think I have some 30 speed rotom that are not HP Ice if you want to 1:1 for that.

Hi there, I am interested in your Imperfect Deino, your Flawless Bunnelby and your Flawless (Adamant) Riolu. I can offer 16 BP items for the Deino, and I have Houndoomite and Blazikenite. Are the Bunnelby and Riolu worth two Stones each? If so, then I'll just take the Riolu. I hope you're interested in my offer.

Yes thats correct whats the second pokemon your giving me
Scraggy?
Hi there, I am interested in your Imperfect Deino, your Flawless Bunnelby and your Flawless (Adamant) Riolu. I can offer 16 BP items for the Deino, and I have Houndoomite and Blazikenite. Are the Bunnelby and Riolu worth two Stones each? If so, then I'll just take the Riolu. I hope you're interested in my offer.
Only want items for the deino. I only accept items for spitbacks.
Ok I'll want a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)