adv doubles enthusiast
Welcome to the girafarig if instead of a line it split off in a triangular formation cup II. Girafarig Cup is a three-man team tournament for doubles. Unlike 2015's Girafarig Cup I, this tournament will not include a required mon for each team.
How to signup:
- Signing up as a group: Make a post for your group specifying the two players you will be fighting alongside and your team name. You can also choose a team mascot if you would like.
- Signing up without a group: You can signup as a free agent and I will put you on a team with other free agents or to a team missing a player when the first round is posted.
- You are free at any point after you signup to join a group instead before the first round starts. When I post round 1, I will accommodate the remaining free agents into teams of three, prioritizing those with an earlier signup date.
- If you are one of the last or only people to sign up as a free agent and there is no team to put you on, you will be in as a sub.
- Format is SS Doubles OU + Isle of Armor DLC
- Battles are best of three
- This tournament is single elimination
- There is no restriction against sharing teams
- Post your replays
- Girafarig is legal
Signups will end and Round 1 will be posted Sunday, June 21st. This will allow you plenty of time to find your group and formulate epic teams for the new metagame. I will be doing team spotlights for exceptionally potent lineups of aspiring trainers.
- the white and nerdys
- Two Ms and a Tree
- Los Umbrellos
- Armada Española
- Dewgong Memes
- Thundurus Applause
- Black Swannas
- Yamsing Yampers
- congragation of the eht fo noitagargnoc
- Sludge Wave Surfers
- Kingdra to 1
- Luisin y sus perras
- Team Tough Claws
- The Hydro Homies
- Team I have no idea what im doing or what this metagame is