Give me Fakemon Ideas! (May draw requests)

What starter would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I've been working on the concepts for a fan game known as "Pokemon Phosphorus"
I Have finished the starters and even a few eeveelutions. Each pokemon has it's name, origin, pokedex entry, Ability, Hidden Ability, evolution level, gender ratio, level-up moves, TM Moves, and Tutor moves, Shiny form, and even a pokemon card!
I Would love ideas to use for the concepts and you will be credited. Feel free to suggest ideas and let me know what starter you would pick and why?
Pupyre.png Betblaze.png Alphlame.png Blosling.png Floracoatl.png Sakuron.png Rapitor.png Aquavis.png Dromadew.png

Want to see the stats of the fakemon, and fakemon other than the starter? Click this link to view the pokedex - https://thatsmithydog.deviantart.com/gallery/63066537/Kirola-Reigon

How about a tiger fakemon, Asian elephant fakemon, and peafowl fakemon? For typings, I was thinking of a Grass/Fire tiger, Water/Ground elephant, and Flying/Psychic peafowl where the male and female look different from one another and have different roles.

Last edited:

Luigifan

Banned deucer.
A minor legendary trio based on rockslides, pyroclastic flows, and avalanches, with typings of Ground/Rock, Ground/Fire, and Ground/Ice, respectively. All of them would be fast and hard-hitting but frail, with the rockslide being physical, the pyroclastic flow being special, and the avalanche being competent with both but not as good as the other two with their specialties, respectively.

Last edited:
Poor pupyre, I Never expected the fire one to be the least popular, but grass with the most votes for once.
i mean the final evo for the fire one has "lame" in the name

So uh, anyway, ideas you say? How about a squid pokemon who doesn't look ugly as heck? Looking at you, Malamar.

But honestly, these are great. Grass line's gotta be my favorite. And the fire line is Alph-Lame. actually waters the worst and the fire lines actually pretty good but uhh puns too good sorry :)

i mean the final evo for the fire one has "lame" in the name

So uh, anyway, ideas you say? How about a squid pokemon who doesn't look ugly as heck? Looking at you, Malamar.

But honestly, these are great. Grass line's gotta be my favorite. And the fire line is Alph-Lame. actually waters the worst and the fire lines actually pretty good but uhh puns too good sorry :)
You shall be pun-ished for that lol...
Anways glad you like the grass starter, I never noticed the word “lame” in its name, until you mentioned it. Though it’s meant to be alpha and flame.
You know what, Alpherno would be a sweet name change.

Before I go HAITUS for a few days (to see family), I'm going to post a quick update.

I changed Alphlame's name to Alpherno. After hearing how much cooler it sounded.
Alphlame.png
And next. Meet the reigonal pikachu clone - Elecord.
Elecord.png

Finally, I finished the route 1 birds, based on the Silkie Chicken.
looking for ideas for reigonal bug pokemon.
Alpeep.png Puffowl.png Flossavian.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)