Giving Back On Valentine's Day [48hrs finished]

Status
Not open for further replies.
In honour of Valentine's Day and reaching 1000 messages here on my Smogon account, I've decided to host a GTS giveaway of multiple in-stock breedables I have.

• Information and Rules [read me]
  • All Pokemon are either flawless females, or spitbacks of low ratio females (12.5%/25%).
  • Most of these Pokemon come with 4 EMs and are in special balls.
  • You may request more than one Pokemon but only one at a time. I want to give everyone an opportunity to get something but you're welcome to come back if there's still stock. The limit is two Pokemon though.
  • Deposit a Pidgey or Wurmple (ONLY these two) or any junk 'mon you're okay loosing on the GTS, and comment the Pokemon, its gender and level please.
  • Gender lock for the Pokemon you want to female and level 1.
  • Your GTS message should be "Valkyrie" + "'Pokemon you want". Please have my name and the Pokemon you want in your message.
  • Do not rush me. I will deposit your Pokemon as soon as I see your request.
  • First come, first serve now really. I don't have time to hold things for everyone.

• The In-Stock Breedables
1x Bold Nest Chikorita
2x Jolly Heavy Shelders
1x Impish Dream HA Mawile
2x Jolly Dream HA Krabby
1x Bold Dream HA Spiritomb
1x Adamant Dream HA Dratini
1x Jolly Safari Kangaskhan
1x Bold Love Cleffa
1x Adamant Fast Marill
1x Impish Luxury Klefki

1x Modest Porygon
1x Jolly Luxury HA Sandshrew
1x Timid Timer Cyndaquil

1x Adamant Dream Zigzagoon
1x Timid Luxury River Scatterbug
3x Timid Net HA River Scatterbug - MALE
2x Timid Net River Scatterbug - MALE
1x Timid Net HA River Scatterbug
2x Timid Dive HA River Scatterbug - MALE
1x Brave Heavy Munchlax
1x Naughty Heavy Munchlax
1x Bashful Heavy Munchlax
1x Careful Heavy Snorlax

1x Modest Dream Whismur
1x Timid Lure Chatot
1x Calm Dream HA Spheal

2x Timid Dream HA Hoppip
1x Modest Love Lapras
2x Adamant Heal Stunky
1x Timid Premier Togepi
1x Adamant Beldum
1x Bold Dream HA Corsola
1x Bold Dusk Duskull
1x Timid Dream HA Hoothoot
1x Jolly Dream HA Pinsir
1x Relaxed Dream HA Sableye
1x Relaxed Nest HA Sableye

1x Adamant Dive Magikarp
1x Modest Dream HA Magby
1x Impish Luxury Pumpkaboo [forget what size, probably Super Size]
1x Jolly Moon Meowth
2x Jolly Luxury HA Froakie

Last edited:
i have a wurmple deposited already requesting a growlithe but i havent been traded it yet id love the timid togepi more tho :) ingame name alien merman

Cooooooooolllllllll I'll start off with requesting the Mawile please! Deposited a female lv5 Wurmple. Thanks!
It appears it's been sniped?

i have a wurmple deposited already requesting a growlithe but i havent been traded it yet id love the timid togepi more tho :) ingame name alien merman
I need a gender and level.

could i reserve a nest ball chikorita?
Can I reserve a HA scatterbug in dive
Seeing as I have two of each, you may both reserve those 'mons but I won't hold them for the entire giveaway (probably only 24 hours).

Deposited a lv 3 female pidgey in return for lure timid female chatot.

Thanks for hosting. Amazing giveaway

Ahoy there, Lady :) since we have each other added, can we directly trade?I'd like to get that Sandshrew from you, can you trade it to me directly or should I put up a mon on the GTS?If I have to do it through the GTS, I'll be sending over a female LV 19 Buneary with Lady Shrew'd as the message :)

Ahoy there, Lady :) since we have each other added, can we directly trade?I'd like to get that Sandshrew from you, can you trade it to me directly or should I put up a mon on the GTS?If I have to do it through the GTS, I'll be sending over a female LV 19 Buneary with Lady Shrew'd as the message :)
We can direct trade as I'm online now. If you can't get on now, we'll do a GTS trade.

Thank you so much for the Shrew'd pokemon :) May I the Dream Ball Spheal too?I feel kinda bad asking for it, so feel free to refuse me :/
For the moment I'd rather keep it to one person, to give more people a chance to get some Pokemon they might like.

Later on people are welcome to come back though if stock is still around.

Yep, that is what I meant ;) I currently somehow can't post on your trade thread, so posting this here

No problem on the Basculin, but can you CMT for Nessie the Lapras?

Hey! Thanks soo much for the giveaway! :)
I deposited a lvl 2 male wurmple, and I'd like a careful heavy snorlax :) Thanks!!

Happy valentines day! I would like to request the bold female cleffa please. I put up a lv3 wurmple female nicknamed "Valkyrie "
IGN:I8TOKYO. thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)