Help!!! Alolan Starters In All The Balls!!! ~ Inkblot's RNG abuse & Past Gen shop (It's about time)

Hi there :)
I am interested in that shiny adamant friend ball Buzzwole if it can be nicknamed. CMT if anything interests you.

Hi there :)
I am interested in that shiny adamant friend ball Buzzwole if it can be nicknamed. CMT if anything interests you.
would Kanon90's Chandelure♀★ be ok for it? And yes it can be nicknamed! though are you ok with it being RNG abused with NTR plugings? Cause I see you have a lot of soft resets on your shop so I just wanna check if you are cool with that or not! Also let me know if you want semi rights, as I can take an extra pokemon for that!

would Kanon90's Chandelure♀★ be ok for it? And yes it can be nicknamed! though are you ok with it being RNG abused with NTR plugings? Cause I see you have a lot of soft resets on your shop so I just wanna check if you are cool with that or not! Also let me know if you want semi rights, as I can take an extra pokemon for that!
Yes I am perfectly fine with it being RNG abused and yeah would be interested for semi-rights so you can pick another one.
The nickname is Kenshiro btw :)

Yes I am perfectly fine with it being RNG abused and yeah would be interested for semi-rights so you can pick another one.
The nickname is Kenshiro btw :)
Kanon90's Landorus Ø ★ would also be nice as I ended up not getting a jolly landorus on my 2 games!

Ok dope :)
When can you trade?
It might be a few days as i am currently rng abusing some gen 1 pokemon, and then afterwards I will be rng abusing tornadus. I saved fight in front of him and in order to nickname buzzwole i'd have to leave. Finding him again is a pain so I probbably won't be able to trade for like a week or so, if that is alright.

It might be a few days as i am currently rng abusing some gen 1 pokemon, and then afterwards I will be rng abusing tornadus. I saved fight in front of him and in order to nickname buzzwole i'd have to leave. Finding him again is a pain so I probbably won't be able to trade for like a week or so, if that is alright.
Sure I am in no rush :)

Hello! just to remind you i am still very interest in these pokes and to show some new pokes i have to offer

Shiny double-edge body slam pinsir
body slam-defog shiny salamence (defog its not necessary i can do it myself in ultra moon)
shadow salamence
shadow female adamant mawile
shadow mr mime
shadow hypno
shadow jolly farfetch'd

I have for offer

Shiny Scraggy lv 1 ( nickname PunkRapster) in level ball
Jolly nature
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shed Skin
EMs: Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Fake Out
rng abuse shiny proof available

shiny trubbishlv 1 in dive ball
impish nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
aftermath
egg moves: curse,spikes,haze, self-destruction

shiny litten lv 1
adamant - intimidate
31/31/31/31/31/31
EMs: body slam, fake out, crunch, power trip
rng abuse shiny

shiny goomy lv 5 (nickname gutokage)
naive nature in heavy ball
31/31/31/31/31/31
sap sipper
egg moves acid armor, poison tail, counter, iron tail (rng abuse shiny, proof available)

shiny gible lv 1 in love ball
naive nature
31/31/31/31/31/31
rough skin
egg moves
body slam, thrash, iron head, outrage (rng abuse shiny)

2 legit love balls
2 legit friend balls
2 legit fast balls
1 legit moon ball
1 legit heavy ball

If you dont want the shiny versions i can breed regular ones with any nature you want

EDIT: Are you still looking for gardevoir? I have the smogons fb giveway shiny gardevoir in moon ball and i can give it you for free!

Last edited:
Hey I’d like a Shiny rng abused Jirachi what would you need/want in return? Inkblot

I can get you the vullaby in moon ball if you still need it.

Last edited:

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey Ink,

Would I be able to ask for you to CMT for a custom Bold Zapdos from the Virtual Console? Only need 0 Atk and HP Ice, unconcerned with anything else where IVs are concerned. Happy to do 2-for-1 or take on another request on the side as well for it.

Let me know what you think.

Hey Ink,

Would I be able to ask for you to CMT for a custom Bold Zapdos from the Virtual Console? Only need 0 Atk and HP Ice, unconcerned with anything else where IVs are concerned. Happy to do 2-for-1 or take on another request on the side as well for it.

Let me know what you think.
Can i request the following pokemon?

Ability: Sap Sipper, Hydration, Gooey | Nature: Adamant, Modest | IVs: 31/31/31/-/31/31 or 31/-/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Counter, Curse, Iron Tail

Modest nature if possible!

pilica12

Buriallusion: Phantomic Killer in Night Mist
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Can i request the following pokemon?

Ability: Sap Sipper, Hydration, Gooey | Nature: Adamant, Modest | IVs: 31/31/31/-/31/31 or 31/-/31/31/31/31 | Egg Moves: Acid Armor, Counter, Curse, Iron Tail

Modest nature if possible!
You mean just the breed? You sure you don't want anything more? I'm perfectly happy to do 2-for-1, since HA Zapdos does hold considerably high value for me (since I don't have an easy way at all to get it on my own).

Draelok Kanon90 what did you guys want again? If i can still get it i should be able to trade tomorrow

iamxme Hey! pretty much any pokemon can be traded for the jirachi, as i am usually ok with 1 for 1 trades (unless you want semi rights, which in case a 2 for 1 trade is good). I think i already got the vullaby (i'll have to check though), but if i do have it, would you be able to breed something on request?

Draelok Kanon90 what did you guys want again? If i can still get it i should be able to trade tomorrow

iamxme Hey! pretty much any pokemon can be traded for the jirachi, as i am usually ok with 1 for 1 trades (unless you want semi rights, which in case a 2 for 1 trade is good). I think i already got the vullaby (i'll have to check though), but if i do have it, would you be able to breed something on request?
Breeding is no problem for me and no I don’t want rights, I won’t be cloning or trading it. It’s jusy for my collection. So if you tell me what you’d like then I’ll breed it to your specifications. Thanks.

Hey Inkblot it is possible to ask also for my request too? :) i wanted these pokes

Shiny double-edge body slam pinsir
body slam-defog shiny salamence (defog its not necessary i can do it myself in ultra moon)
shadow salamence
shadow female adamant mawile
shadow mr mime
shadow hypno
shadow jolly farfetch'd

Have you see anything you want from me?

Last edited:
Kanon90 iamxme Draelok ChrisDoukas

I have your pokemon! Though right now i am kinda busy with some personal stuff, So i don't have a lot of time to trade OR think about what i want from you. So If its ok with you guys can i ask for some IOU's? I'll try and think about some stuff I'd like and i'll let you know when i have some ideas, but i don't want to leave you guys waiting for any longer so If you are around i can try and trade today. if any of you happen to be on the smogon wifi discord server, please @me there as it will be a lot easier to get to you there than to wait for you to hit me up here.

EDIT:
pilica12 I am getting started on your zapdos! I should have it soon! though before i get to work on it, i wanted to ask if you wanted it to have a nickname? I can nickname it for you if you'd like. Also this one is gonna be shiny as The zapdos i have avalible was made shiny though ACE.

Last edited:
Kanon90 iamxme Draelok ChrisDoukas

I have your pokemon! Though right now i am kinda busy with some personal stuff, So i don't have a lot of time to trade OR think about what i want from you. So If its ok with you guys can i ask for some IOU's? I'll try and think about some stuff I'd like and i'll let you know when i have some ideas, but i don't want to leave you guys waiting for any longer so If you are around i can try and trade today. if any of you happen to be on the smogon wifi discord server, please @me there as it will be a lot easier to get to you there than to wait for you to hit me up here.

EDIT:
pilica12 I am getting started on your zapdos! I should have it soon! though before i get to work on it, i wanted to ask if you wanted it to have a nickname? I can nickname it for you if you'd like. Also this one is gonna be shiny as The zapdos i have avalible was made shiny though ACE.
Okay I am on now and will be around most of today if you are free and an IOU is fine. Inkblot

FC 3582-8798-9335
IGN Lily

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)