Tournament Gods Among Us, OU Edition - FINALLY WON by Obliviate

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh, ill extend the deadline for everybody since i need to give out way too many extensions. r4 will be up during sunday hopefully

ArchPhantom edwardo. brittney♥kitty UltiMario Escavalier shreshrej Geotal Obliviate Funbot28 Analytic Scotti - lord Dilwar moods

get your games done as soon as.

I WON'T BE GIVING ANYMORE EXTENSIONS AFTER THIS ROUND
the reason we need so many extensions is because the way the tour is scheduled we dont get to play on the weekend unless we want to play one or two days after the round is up, which is hard for a lot of people because of scheduling. it would make much more sense to have the rounds start on mondays, giving us opportunities to schedule for the weekend

I already contacted ArchPhantom but he NEVER answered me. I have been trying to fin him in other ways but I think your times are very different.

My opp was away for the most part, then today he returned and I had work so I couldn't play. Tomorrow I have some wedding far from home to attend so is it okay if we play on Monday? If not, I'll try to play early tomorrow if that works. I contacted a while ago fwiw.

E: yeah it's either today or Monday. Still waiting for opp to respond

Last edited:

p2

Banned deucer.
extensions and all that good stuff
activity:
ArchPhantom v edwardo. opp never responded to AP's reply on his wall
Ultimario v brittneykitty ulti gave bk the win
funbot28 v analytic funbot missed a scheduled time

all right fuck greninja, lets bring back Reshiram for round4

ROUND 4: RESHIRAM UNBANNED
all falls down vs seventyfive
- lord vs ArchPhantom
KlefkiHolder vs Zamrock
iGlack vs Escavalier
teamsnickers vs theurbandear
AGuyWithPants vs Obliviate
Snowy. vs We Three Kings
Yoss vs moods
Analytic vs Little Hulk
I'm There vs UltiMario
Teeny Victory vs Level 56

DEADLINE IS NEXT MONDAY. YOU'VE GOT TIME TO BUILD FOR THE WEEKENDS AND SHIT THIS ROUND. NO JOHNS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)