Approved and moderated by us and esteemed OUFL Finchinator
Co-hosted with TPP
Hello, and welcome to the second installment of the Ultra SM OU Gods Among Us! As the title suggests, every round there will be one Uber Pokemon that will be unbanned and allowed for use. For this tour, we will have a double bracket, which means everyone has 2 opponents each round, and you have 2 chances, one in each bracket. Once you lose in one bracket, you are removed from that bracket and if you lose in both brackets, then you are eliminated. The finals will be a match between the remaining participants in each bracket. If it is the same person, then they win by default. Due to having 2 opponents per round, we will make each round a little longer, but that does not mean you get a free pass to delay your games to ask for an extension every time. Please try and get your games done on time. Thanks.
- The only available Uber for use is the one dropped for that round!
- Double Bracket, best of 1 (may be subject to change)
- Matches are to be played on PS! in Ubers format, but the only Ubers aspect should be the unbanned Pokemon
- Replays are not required, but encouraged
- Do not accidently bring a Zygarde-Complete.
- Have fun (yes I know this luck dependent game sucks but please do try and enjoy it)!
Please read the general tournament rules provided in this link:
All standard clauses apply:
- Sleep Clause: If a player has already put an opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move and that Pokémon is still sleeping due to that sleep inducing move, the player cannot put another opposing Pokémon to sleep using a sleep inducing move.
- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same species of Pokémon on their team, based on the National Pokedex Number. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.
- Evasion Clause: Players cannot use Double Team or Minimize in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, or Fissure in any of their Pokémon's movesets.
- Timer Clause: If a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses.
The goal of this tournament is for players to experiment with Pokemon that were once deemed broken in the OU metagame and see what effect they have in the current one. If you join, you are expected to not john for any reason. Deadlines will be strictly enforced and extensions will seldom be given in order to not drag on the tour.
Casparov vs Finchinator
Egor vs Wamr
BlueIvy vs Bro Kappa
Regrets vs Diophantine
QuickBH vs (Diophantine vs Baloor)
Finchinator vs martha
Snowy vs thomas888
Indigo Plateau vs Willdbeast
Deadline for Round 4 is Thursday, October 18 @ 11:59 PM GMT EDT.
Kyurem-White is #FREE for this round
Last edited by a moderator: