Good mons for a trick room team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
building a trick room team for a event on showdown. (I suck at teambuilding so any help would be greatly appreciated :D) Edit: only three hours until the event starts.

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Assuming you are building for OU, some common options for TR teams include Uxie (lead, setter), Cresselia (setter), Glastrier (abuser), Alolan Marowak (abuser), and Crawdaunt (abuser). I don't use Trick Room in singles because it is not very good, so I can't help you further, but this gives you a starting point at least. In future, don't wait until 3 hours before a tournament to build for it.

Congregation of the Masses isn't a Pokémon forum. In future, please ask questions relating to Pokémon in the respective forum's Simple Questions/Simple Answers thread. The OU one can be found here.

Alternatively, if you need an answer more quickly, you can ask in the respective metagame's room on Pokémon Showdown!, the #comp-general channel in the official Smogon Discord server, or in the respective metagame's Discord server, all of which can be found here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)