SM Ubers Gotti (Peak #36 1699 86.8 GXE)

Jase Duken

Formerly Jase The World

Gotti

Hello this is Jase Duken. some of you may not know me but I was a Monotype main for awhile. So, I decided to play something else outside of mono so I gave Ubers a try. Only reason I wanted to main Ubers because almost all my favorite Pokemon in that tier. Anyways my mindset getting into Ubers was pretty simple just build HO and see where it will takes me. lets get into the team.

The Process

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Own Tempo
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Nuzzle
- Whirlwind
- Rapid Spin
- Sticky Web

Smergale is the lead 90% of the time. I started the set with Nuzzle,rocks,rapid, and webs. than after running into some Sub set up Pokemon I changed rocks into whirlwind and I find it super helpful because also stops Arc-Ground+P-Don+ZyGod Set up which can run though the team. Okay now after sharing why I'm using Whirlwind let me explain the set. Nuzzle+Rapid Spin helps beat Deo-Speed from getting hazards up also nuzzle punish any switches. Rapid Spin keeps hazards off on my side. Sticky Webs are for speed control+ plus if they stay up super hard to play around the goons on my team.

groudon-primal.png

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Rock Tomb
- Eruption
- Precipice Blades
- Stealth Rock

Groudon went though some set changes too. I started with RP mix set but like I said before on the Smeargle part. So I went with fast Eruption+Stealth Rock P-Don. it was still Speedy, P-Don can break for other members on the team too+get rocks up. Precipice Blades for strong stab and Rock Tomb to hit Ho-oh and Mence also allows me to slow down threats that aren't effected by webs.

arceus-normal.png

Arceus @ Chople Berry
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 240 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Extreme Speed
- Shadow Claw

- Earthquake

Arceus is one of my 3 set up sweepers I went with Chople Berry set because I want another answer to Marshadow. anyways shadow claw lets me ghost+psychic and Earthquake lets me hit dusk-mane+P-Don. Sword Dance+Extreme Speed=E-Killer

lucario-mega.png

Lucario-Mega @ Lucarionite
Ability: Adaptability
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Close Combat
- Swords Dance

- Bullet Punch

Now With the Star of the team Meteor Mash+Close Combat+Sword dance is all standard stuff on luke. reason I went with Luke on webs because the sheer power it has and it doesnt have to fear Arc Supports and break the other team easily. Bullet helps me pick off weaken pokemon that are low.

800-u.png

Necrozma-Dusk-Mane @ Ultranecrozium Z
Ability: Prism Armor
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Swords Dance
- Sunsteel Strike
- Photon Geyser
- Earthquake

The more and more I play with this Pokemon the more I love it. The design is super cool and Stats are just Amazing. I like the fact I can be a fairy resist without going into ultra mode or making some situations a guessing game and that's what I think what makes this Pokemon amazing. for example E-Killer,P-orge, and P-don. Anyways lets get into the set. Photon Geyser is for powerful Stab once in ultra mode. Sunsteel Strike is for Fairy coverage+Stab in Dusk-mane mode. Earthquake is coverage for other Dusk-Mane and P-Dons.​

yveltal.png

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Taunt
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch

Final piece to the team. I went with Yveltal because the taunt set fit perfectly on the team helps keep webs up with taunting a defog Pokemon. Life Orb helps give power to Yveltal. Dark Pulse+Oblivion Wing are main stabs+OW gives recovery. Sucker Punch lets me pick off weaken pokemon.

Didn't save that many reaplays yikes lol

Threat list

arceus-ground.png

Arceus-Ground Support is a huge pain in the butt if they lead with it because it can beat smeargle and defog the webs shortly after. I can probs fix that if I use Toxic Thread. I need to test that to see.

yveltal.png

Any Yveltal set can be annoying but the set I hate seeing is the scarf set force me to weaken some key pokemon to kill it.

gengar-mega.png

Gengar can be annoying if it's sub+taunt Gengar can annoy me because if smeargle gets trapped forces me to guess what it will do.​

Closing Thoughts

I wanna say Ubers is super fun once you know what runs what and this team helps anyone get into Ubers because how easy it is to use. Wanna give my UPL team mates a S/O. also S/O to some good friends Seo., Dorell, Isza, The Excadrill, Its Hatch sorry I been memeing you bro :blobnom: also iLlama s/o for being a cuck. one more thing the team went 43-9 and that was just one sitting of just laddering probably won't ladder like that again because I'm moving. Going to be busy more with work+school. I seen different type of Uber webs team but after playing with my and other ones I like my little bit more. that probs because I put time into this team haha.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)