Grammar-Prose Team Queue 2: Grammatic Boogaloo

No posts here for three days? Oh dear ;-;

Anyway, I got my laptop back, so it's time to declare war on this backlog *cracks knuckles*

Also, ATTN: am checkers - If you want to send me some of your checks from the past month, I'll review them and discuss with you any issues that you need to work on. I'm looking to get some fresh blood on the team, and I'll be working one-on-one with any am checker that needs a push in the right direction ^.^

I moved everyone that hasn't posted a check in the queue in the past month to inactive; sorry, but I needed to have a clear idea of just what the current state of the team is. If you got moved and would like to be pushed back to active, just GP some stuff. Inactive team members can still stamp, so if you only plan on checking sparsely, no sweat.

On a totally depressing note, the team now has only 10 active checkers. Any inactive members that would like to become active once again, please do. I'm also scouting some fresh blood, so we should be increasing that number in the coming days ^.^

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
If I can ask a huge favor of the GP team - before any other NU analysis is checked, could Skuntank receive its last check? Skuntank has been in NU since its inception, and still doesn't have an analysis to show for it. It's definitely the highest priority to get done of all the currently posted analyses, so if we could get that finished up quickly that'd be awesome!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)