Playoffs Grand Slam VII - FINALS [Won by Pearl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a 1 week extension if thats possible. We’ll try to get it done before the whole week
It isn't... Surely you guys can find a time to play in the remaining week and a half of this round. Know that I'm not going to delay the tournament a full week if you can't. I expect you both to actively schedule in order to find a time within the deadline that suits both of you, and please keep me in the loop while you do.

:blobtriumph:

cb aaron judge

ALL RISE
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
1. Osh (uu, lc) vs. 16. Ren-chon (ubers, ru, nu)
2. Pohjis (all)
vs. 15. Sjneider (none)
3. Pearl (all) vs. 14. SoulWind (none)
4. HT (ubers, uu, lc) vs. 13. elodin (ru, nu)
5. HarrisIsAwesome (uu, ru) vs. 12. Finchinator (ubers, nu, lc)
6. FlamingVictini (ubers, uu, ru)
vs. 11. ggggd (nu, lc)
7. aim (ubers, uu, nu) vs. 10. Luthier (lc, ru)
8. Teddeh (uu, nu, lc) vs. 9. bebo7788 (ubers, ru)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost to Harris in a really close series, ggs.

Overall, I'm happy with my performance in qualifiers and mostly in this series outside of UU. My main takeaway is that the current lower tiers are really fun to play, build, etc. (aside from Ubers, but I'm more ignorant to that tier than most, so it would not be fair of me to be critical). I haven't had as much fun actually playing the game in a while, so it's a shame to go out in the first round of playoffs, but I do not mind as much given that it was to a deserving opponent like Harris. My main regret (and this is a recurring thing for me in individuals) is the fact that I get nervous and rush. I guess this showed a lot in the UU game, so I'm a bit embarrassed by my performance there given that it is my favorite lower tier, but please do not let that detract from how well Harris built and played that one -- great job man. I hope you take the whole tour and lmk if you ever need any help

Oh and before I forget, brief thanks to Mysterious M, Indigo Plateau, Robert Alfons, Eternally, Hootie, Rozes, Vipert, Jake, and anyone else I forgot. Your assistance is very much appreciated and will not be forgotten!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)