Great Smogon Exchange Sign Ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are you guys exporting to text lol, just send the team file anexed :|

This is the Great Smogon Exchange tournament sign up, you must e-mail your team to the tournament e-mail address for screening before you are accepted into the tournament (please use File->Export to text). The team must be standard format (OU, BL, UU, NU are allowed but if there is excessive

That's probably why...

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Damn I got a ton of teams to go through, sorry for the delay I had problems getting on my computer, this will be edited with the accepted people

Accepted:
G80
SSBMroy
Jackal
DragonDance
Pilocus
Mizuno
Rekt
MoP/Aeroblacktyl
jerryparid
Council
Doomsday
Philbert
SomeRandomGuy
(TO) Juggernaut
Moxom
TheMusicMan
Cerberus
Dan Dan
Mekkah (thanks for the big explanation, lol)
thecrazylazyguy
Delta

Rejected because of a poor looking team (submit a new one and I could let you in, you have a reserved spot):
Atlas

Rejected unless they can prove the validity of a gimmick/moveset(still reserved):

Rejected because they sent two teams(reserved but need to pick one):
Toy

Now for something that needs to get done, I have 3 spots open but these people either didn't give a team or a name, whoever gets me their team first will be in the tournament, now if I don't recieve the team/name within the next hour from this edit (it is 6:08 where I am) will not be in the tournament and their spot will be lost and given to the first to sign up, Havak will be one of the people to gain an empty spot because of his post beating this (Havak, if these people do give me what I need you will be a sub, sorry)

Rejected because I didn't get a team:
VIL
Kuponess
Ghost_Chill

Rejected because I don't know who you are:
Someone that sent an email by the name of Orlando
Someone by the name of Drag O'Champ

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Ghost_Chill, just send it via PM, I don't think I got anything yet on the email from you, so just PM it

that goes for everyone that I need somehting from

EDIT: got it Ghost_Chill

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Lol you put my name on the list of the first post, but not on that one. Just saying because it might lead to some potential screw ups.

makiri

No it was just for me really and people who already were accepted don't need to be accepted again, the first post is the final roster of participants

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)