Greatest Hits Mafia Signups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
This is Greatest Hits Mafia, brought to you by Mekkah and Gmax, where you’ll see the return of young, old and older roles from past mafia games. Join in for nostalgia, or if you just want to play a good mafia game!

Approved by Shiv

Post here to sign up and be sure to mention your priority in your post.

RULES

Most rules are roughly the same as other games, but this one is pretty unique so pay attention!
When someone dies, only their role and held items will be shown, not their faction or win condition.

The better known rules:

1. Whilst you are alive you can talk to anyone about the game. Once you are dead you cannot talk to anyone about the game except your teamates stated in your role PM. You are not allowed to reveal any information you obtained at any point to your teammates, you are only allowed to aid them in strategising.

2. Every user has a role PM. Screenshotting of all forms is banned. If anyone finds a person encouraging others to take screenshots or taking screenshots and showing other people, please be sure to report it.

3. You can paste things told to you by the host. You may fake logs. Do not take pasting of a host conversation as definite proof, these can be faked. Impersonation of a host however, is banned at all points. Please do not attempt to impersonate either Mekkah or Gmax in any way.

4. Each day will have a deadline of 48 hours. Once the first vote has been cast, the day will end in precisely made 24 hours from the time of that post unless 24 hours have already passed since the beginning of the day.

5. Each night will have a deadline of 48 hours. This gives you 48 hours to send your night action. Please state what you are doing in the PM title, it makes it MUCH easier to handle. Remember that PMs are to be sent to Mekkah AND Gmax.

6. Priorities/Order have been decided beforehand and will not be revealed.

7. This game features items. Items can be used at the same time as regular night actions, unless stated otherwise. You can give an item away during either the day or night, by sending a pm to Gmax and Mekkah stating "Night/Day X - Give ITEM to USER." You cannot use an item during the same night you give it away, however you can use an unrelated ability whilst giving away an item.

8. If a user holding an item is killed their item will be destroyed. In their death notice, this will be noted.

Also, there is the rule of common sense. If you discover anything that you are unsure of breaking the rules, contact Gmax/Mekkah before doing anything.

Breaking of the rules in any way will result in a godkill. Let's not have it come to that guys, let's play a clean, fun game.

Reserved Spots

1. Earthworm (p1)
2. Thunda (p1)
3. dak (p1)
4. Jedil (p1)
5. CN (p1)
6. Az (p1)
7. Rev (p1)

Priority 1

1. darkie
2. CardsOfTheHeart
3. Matty
4. GTS
5. Hobo Joe
6. KnightOfTheWind
7. Lesm46
8. Stoo
9. Stallion
10. imperfectluck
11. Accent
12. Asim
13. Umbreon Dan
14. Thorns
15. Mr. 378
16. Da Letter L
17. Fishin
18. ExplorerAce
19. Bender
20. Shigen
21. Mordock
22. Moot
23. blue_light
24. Bass
25. Amelia
26. Shiney
27. Pyromaniac
28. Lightwolf
29. Dragonite24
30. Sikh Assassin
31. Toothache
32. Porygon3
33. ap13095
34. StrangerDanger
35. Mister Miltia
36. Pookar
37. Team Aether

Priority 2

1. moi
2. askaninjask
3. Jimbo
4. Chaos669
5. billymills
6. Andenken
7. Flounder
8. Lanterminator
9. Staraptor Call
10. Eo Ut Mortus
11. Shade
12. MagicMaster87
13. LonelyNess
14. Supermarth64
15. Yoshi King
16. asssassinfred
17. Macle

I'm interested in joining this mafia game but as this would be my first mafia, don't please take me in if you can't tolerate new people.

I've read these mafia forums a little and I have got a clue about the basic concepts...

In as P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)