NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

ive already claimed but reposting here

i am 1shot cop, flavor is athena i am so smart that i can figure out some1s role

used on asek n1 didnt work got shot back
used on josh n2 didnt work got shot back

But w/e. That's annoying.

Last night I targeted Empoof. I had set the bait by saying I wasn't going to protect the most likely person to try and counter predict the mafia. So once I realized I was alive, I tried to counter counter counter predict by protecting empoof. However I didn't get any night results besides that I had used up both of my shots.

Now the funny part, is that I happen to know that when MS does games. He has it so that redirection doesn't cause any notice (I was a 2 shot redirector in metal sonics last game). Which leads me to believe I was redirected last night.

Ofc I have no proof, but that's at least my best understanding as I targeted empoof last night, I didn't get any other messages besides that I had used my shots and confirmed with hosts that I wasn't missing any results.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
i got roleblocked again, this is bullshit
and yes I targeted viper. this is a lie I targeted empoof and so I'm sure we have a redirector
From this I would like to suggest a few theories:
1. Viper is scum and is lying about being targeted
2. FH is scum and is lying about targeting the dead guy to make us think there's a redirector
3. They're both scum and there's weird shit going on
4. There's a redirector

I favour none of these theories as of right now but this exchange may very well have a lie. Pointless? Mayhapsbe. Nevertheless I would like to keep this possibility in mind.

I said hypotheti- yeah... yeah it's true.
This is why I was so inquisitive about your theory that the big 3 had power roles and also why I was skeptical of role madness.
ngl. I had mostly theorized Zeus was going to be a vig (it just made sense).

Also, and this is me being mildly tinfoilish. But this is where my head's at.

So being this is greek mafia, the bad gods are probably titans (I really can't think of any other godly persons in greek mythos who is considered completely 'bad'). Of course that can't be claimed so mafia has fake claims yes?

Zeus has flipped town. I know I'm town. And I do feel like the chances of all of the big 3 being town is slim from a flavor perspective.

So this combined with Poseidon vt claim, what are the chances that CB is just the scum redirector? (Although I attempted my ill fated ploy to bait this claim, I knew it wasn't realistic to expect them to claim openly after a play like they did last night).

idk, lots of set up spec assumptions here, but it makes some sense

From this I would like to suggest a few theories:
1. Viper is scum and is lying about being targeted
2. FH is scum and is lying about targeting the dead guy to make us think there's a redirector
3. They're both scum and there's weird shit going on
4. There's a redirector

I favour none of these theories as of right now but this exchange may very well have a lie. Pointless? Mayhapsbe. Nevertheless I would like to keep this possibility in mind.
1 is a genuinely interesting theory

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)