NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Asek

Banned deucer.
i mean as far as things go the only viable scumteams for you (and myself if you really want to tinfoil that) are with warren

why do you think apricity + blazade are the scumteam in particular then? i havent really seen you give any strong reasoning why unless i missed a post

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
it isn't necessarily that i think they're a team, but both have been on both fh counterwagons, both have actually voted together every day including today (i think blazade voted epic first and otherwise its the same), both are trying really hard to justify tring each other today. its definitely feasible and how quick the votes came down is ?able.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
1) apr / warren
2) zade / warren
3) apr / zade

i think 2 is the most likely, but 3 is a damn close second and 1 isnt overly unlikely either. ugh this lylo is hard

i should probably make a josh case to be thorough but i actually can't be bothered

my solve is from blaz town and leet town, the rest follows. it helps that warren has been on my scumdar for a while now

josh you been townreading leet or something? why is leet not in any of your solves

my pov is that uhhhhhh

josh didn't quickhammer so it is not the case that warren is town and josh is scum

warren town josh town implies leet/blaz which is ??????? not a team

so they're both scum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)