is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Vote Count 2.FINAL

3P1K (4): Blazade, Former Hope, apricity, ItzViper,
Former Hope (4): Josh, CaffeineBoost, Hitmonleet, Empoof,

Viper (1): Asek,
Hitmonleet (1): 3P1K,
Not Voting (4): warren42,

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Both 3P1K and Former Hope have 4 votes, but, 3P1K reached 4 votes first [ItzViper, 2594] as opposed to Former Hope [Empoof, 2600]. So, 3P1K has been lynched.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Now who will I exchange gifs with ;~;

If you got RB'd, claimerooni.

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Vote Count 1.FINAL

XnadrojX (7): Blazade, Former Hope, Hitmonleet, Empoof, Josh, Itzviper482, apricity
Former Hope (3): Texas Cloverleaf, 3p1k, asek,
CaffeineBoost (1): XnadrojX,
Blazade (1): MoodyCloud
Not Voting (1): CaffeineBoost,

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

XnadrojX has been hammered and lynched.
Vote Count 2.FINAL

Former Hope (4): Josh, CaffeineBoost, Hitmonleet, Empoof,

Viper (1): Asek,
Hitmonleet (1): 3P1K,
Not Voting (4): warren42,

With 11 alive, it's 6 to lynch.

Both 3P1K and Former Hope have 4 votes, but, 3P1K reached 4 votes first [ItzViper, 2594] as opposed to Former Hope [Empoof, 2600]. So, 3P1K has been lynched.
XnadrojX (7): Blazade, Former Hope, Hitmonleet, Empoof, Josh, Itzviper482, apricity

Naturally FH is on both of these for survival. Idk how comfortable with that I am but it doesn't matter all that much.
What I find very interesting is that everybody who was on 3P1K Day 2 had shifted onto Jordan Day 1. This of course is not proof positive that there's foul play here but it could be worth looking into, especially when FH is claiming a power role.
For now I shall place my vote where was last time Vote: Former Hope
Blazade
apricity
ItzViper482
Care to explain yourselves? I currently have a gut feeling that some or none of you may or may not be scum. I shall post what I think is going on after I hear what you have to say.

Naturally FH is on both of these for survival. Idk how comfortable with that I am but it doesn't matter all that much.
What I find very interesting is that everybody who was on 3P1K Day 2 had shifted onto Jordan Day 1. This of course is not proof positive that there's foul play here but it could be worth looking into, especially when FH is claiming a power role.
For now I shall place my vote where was last time Vote: Former Hope
Blazade
apricity
ItzViper482
Care to explain yourselves? I currently have a gut feeling that some or none of you may or may not be scum. I shall post what I think is going on after I hear what you have to say.
ive been adament about saying former isnt scum on both votes, second vote even more cause of his reaction being fake hammered

i said i was scum leaning on xna which is why i voted him

i voted 3p1k cause i trusted hal and believed what he was saying and was townreading asek a lot more (also didnt want almost 100% town former to die)

==============

on a sidenote tho asek claimed dayvig right? correct me if im wrong

so instead of misslynching asek here today dont we let him use the day vig today

if he didnt claim day vig disregard what i said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)