NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So if this is town v town, why haven't the mafia railed for aseks lynch? If there's 3 of them out there, then it's not super hard with the votes as they are. Even if warren=scum=idler, it's still super possible to get him lynched. So why not do that? It'd be simple. Get him lynched today, then when he flips town, get me lynched tomorrow and that's a scum win.
for starters, positioning. you can't just randomly push probably the most universally townread slot in the game because they're the better flip. wifom. maybe they want to lynch asek on your townflip.
So then this has to be town asek vs scum me. Except in that case, the conditions haven't changed. Asek is still as lynchable as ever but now I have two other people to back me up and get the tide to turn against him.
again, since when is asek lynchable as ever? when has he been lynchable? i don't think he's had a wagon greater than 1 vote the entire game.

and the rest of hte post just repeats lmao

But apricity Hitmonleet Blazade warren42 CaffeineBoost ItzViper482

Let me present to you, the biggest piece of evidence here. One that dispels the notion of this being TvT or T(Asek)vS(Former). Everyone else.

Of everyone left in the game post-empoof, Asek has the strongest town performance record. And if I had to come from a mafia perspective. This is probably the greatest time to get him lynched. After all, we're locked into a 1v1 and one of us has to be lynched. But, we've both had fairly meh games and both have valid reasons to be lynched.

So if this is town v town, why haven't the mafia railed for aseks lynch? If there's 3 of them out there, then it's not super hard with the votes as they are. Even if warren=scum=idler, it's still super possible to get him lynched. So why not do that? It'd be simple. Get him lynched today, then when he flips town, get me lynched tomorrow and that's a scum win.

So then this has to be town asek vs scum me. Except in that case, the conditions haven't changed. Asek is still as lynchable as ever but now I have two other people to back me up and get the tide to turn against him.

But we aren't seeing those situations here. Instead we see everyone railing against me in a way, by sheer numbers has to be the mafia lynching me here.

So if you want to say in this thing, I am scum. You need to find a conclusive answer why the mafia would rather push me then asek here and why I've been universally attacked, if the mafia have really gone out of their way to save me.

Because if the mafia have been saving me from the last two lynches and I suddenly now flip scum, they are screwed. apricity and ItzViper482 both as mafia would have to know that if I flipped mafia here and they, as my mafia buddies have been saving me, they would be absolutely screwed. So why hasn't that line of thought come into play? Probably, because the three of us are town here. And it's simply Asek/Josh/someone else
An interesting point, actually, and one I’d like to have examined in greater detail if you come back. How do your constant narrow evasions of being lynched factor into this scenario? For the sake of argument: What if mafia are bussing you here because you look exceedingly sus atm and that pushing a T!Asek lynch would more likely out them in LYLO?

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
who are formers scum buddies if he flips scum

extra question here

what do you think is the towniest things asek has done this game, same with former
but what's the benefit of answering that? fh flips town, irrelevant. fh flips scum, his scumbuddies know my positioning and know whether i need to be killed off or not. now that there's been a gladiate other reads are unimportant - same as how in mylo if you're going to no lynch you do it without talking at all. don't tell scum who the good player they should kill is. the answer isn't that hard to find, i've given reads pretty recently.

towniest thing asek has done is his epik stuff probably. fh i couldn't tell you. dumb question though imho. answer it yourself as well if ya want. also, now that there's been a gladiate the day vig stuff makes sense.

But apricity Hitmonleet Blazade warren42 CaffeineBoost ItzViper482

Let me present to you, the biggest piece of evidence here. One that dispels the notion of this being TvT or T(Asek)vS(Former). Everyone else.

Of everyone left in the game post-empoof, Asek has the strongest town performance record. And if I had to come from a mafia perspective. This is probably the greatest time to get him lynched. After all, we're locked into a 1v1 and one of us has to be lynched. But, we've both had fairly meh games and both have valid reasons to be lynched.

But we aren't seeing those situations here. Instead we see everyone railing against me in a way, by sheer numbers has to be the mafia lynching me here.

So if you want to say in this thing, I am scum. You need to find a conclusive answer why the mafia would rather push me then asek here and why I've been universally attacked, if the mafia have really gone out of their way to save me.

Because if the mafia have been saving me from the last two lynches and I suddenly now flip scum, they are screwed. apricity and ItzViper482 both as mafia would have to know that if I flipped mafia here and they, as my mafia buddies have been saving me, they would be absolutely screwed. So why hasn't that line of thought come into play? Probably, because the three of us are town here. And it's simply Asek/Josh/someone else
The problem with this is that if Asek is widely townread, as you say in the bolded section, then they'd look bad by pushing him. He could've forced scum's hand here. They have to bus.

Your conclusion doesn't necessariily hold up based on your own logic.

An interesting point, actually, and one I’d like to have examined in greater detail if you come back. How do your constant narrow evasions of being lynched factor into this scenario? For the sake of argument: What if mafia are bussing you here because you look exceedingly sus atm and that pushing a T!Asek lynch would more likely out them in LYLO?
On mobile only now. Honestly dk. I think a lot of it comes to empoof just being indecisive and this game being fairly challenging.

But Hitmonleet do you really think the only claimed cop and town protective are the mafia?

The problem with this is that if Asek is widely townread, as you say in the bolded section, then they'd look bad by pushing him. He could've forced scum's hand here. They have to bus.

Your conclusion doesn't necessariily hold up based on your own logic.
The bolded isn't meant to be about this game just reputation. Aseks town and scum game are both pretty good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)