NOC Greek Mythology Mafia [GAME OVER: SCUM WIN]

See. I'm dead today so what do I care.

Meanwhile you are going to be on the chopping block tomorrow and so I'd like to screw you over by forcing you to commit to your words preflip.

So ngl. When I started this game I was pretty annoyed at having rolled mafia a 6th time in a row on this site. As I really just finally wanted a chance to refine my town skills.

But ngl, in part just because I never took this game seriously this was pretty fun and even though I put absolutely minimum effort in, I did fairly well so I'm proud of that.

Anyhow, I'm going out on my terms. So gl to everyone on both sides.
vote: former hope. Hades is going home boys.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Dear Former Hope,

You are Hades!

You are the god of the Underworld! Trap enemies with your zombies and prevent them from making any actions that night! You can do this only twice in the game.

You are aligned with the Bad Gods. You win when the Bad Gods achieve parity with the Good Gods or nothing can prevent the same.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Asek - tbh, doubted his alignment a bit before the gladiate and thought it could be distancing at first but the fact poof was shot over me and apricity (and others) is town spewy enough on its own. gladiate can be both alignments but it is also town indicative, and FH's defense kinda town spewed him too.

Apricity - Zade or him is reasonably likely to have a scum, but independantly speaking he's super townie. will say again, i reread a bunch in the night and his d1 stuff with fh spewed him as town pretty damn hard. his progression this game has always been sensical, and his town is super genuine. if zade is lynched and greens im probably voting here but i'll be impressed if this is a scum game.
Leet - pretty useless, pretty townie slot. his thoughts on me sound like sorting. seems a lot less awk then i remember scum!leet being.

Warren - you've had more than long enough to catch up you weren't /that/ far behind. start existing.
Zade - awful fh associations, ~eh~ in isolation.

CB - like the best player in this lobby said d1, this and FH is 2 of the 3 scum and this isnt fucking hard.

Yeah I know defending FH earlier looked bad but I'm just an idiot here.

Asek and apricity are never scum, which makes things real easy.

It's like

Caffine
Leet
Josh
Warren

here most of the time.

vote Caffineboost

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Town Inventor
1s Vig
1s Cop
Asek - 1S Gladiator
Hal - Neighbourizer
Leet - Loud Something
VT
VT
VT
VT
VT
VT

vs

2s rb
?
?

rb implies town has actual power. every claimed role is actually proven to be the real role now which is cool, neighbourizer / loud thing (unless its leet / asek team technically) / gladiator. none of the flipped roles are that powerful, depending on the strength of inventor (probably strongish joat role), and depending on the strengh of leet none of the living roles are that strong either. i think all 3 pr claims are probably town and scum are in the VTs, and scum probably doesn't have any more roles.

..and the 3 pr claims are also my 3 top trs lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)