Greninja Warrior - UU Edition (Stage 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by Hikari

Welcome to Greninja Warrior! This competition will put your skills to the test! Can you beat the legendary Mount Madori Yanma?
Type "In" to participate!

What is it:
Greninja Warrior is a battling competition where players face off against UU locals to advance through stages and take on Mount Madori Yanma. Each Stage will last 1-2 weeks.

Rules:
  • Each battle will be in the current UU format will sleep clause and all that jazz
  • Stage players can participate
  • You cannot advance to another stage until I say you can
  • No lying - post all replays
  • Once you lose a battle, you cannot advance to the next stage
Stages!

Stage 1
: Players have one shot to beat one of these opponents in a single battle. Good luck!
Lapras! DaSpoofy teal6 LilOuOn Hogg Slate. Arifeen Euphonos Shiba R0ady iWanka

Stage 2: Players have one shot to beat two of these opponents in a single battle. Good luck!
Christo The Gr8 YABO Bouffalant xMarth Vapo

Stage 3: Players have one shot to beat two of these opponents in a single battle. Good luck!
Yifeng King UU GULLY TewMew

Mount Madori Yanma
: Players have one shot to beat all three of these opponents in a single battle. Good luck... you're ganna need it.
Omfuga blunder dodmen

Prize: If anyone makes it past MMY they will receive a pokemon loot crate!

IMPORTANT INFORMATION
If you are a stage player and are also participating, only the battles where you challenge another stage player count towards advancing to the next stage!

If you are a stage player and want to join please type "In"

Last edited:
Stage Players: If you are not a stage player and you feel like you should, please pm me on my profile and I'll see what I can do. I am currently looking for more stage 3 players! If you do not want to be a stage player please tell me although I got permission from most of you.

How Many: I want at least 50 people but if that becomes too easy I might bump it up to 75 we will see.

Remember to post all replays.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hogg

grubbing in the ashes
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
In

Edit: DaSpoofy instead of the whole "No lying" thing it might be a good idea to make replays a necessity in the rules lol
Unless no lying goes beyond lying about who you beat and is just a general rule... You must be of good character and sound moral fiber to scale the heights of Mount Madori Yanma!

(Also requiring the posting of replays won't help with the more pervasive way to cheat, which is to lose to someone but not report the loss, and challenge someone else in that stage.)

Euphonos

inanod ng mga luha; damdamin ay lumaya.
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnus
Unless no lying goes beyond lying about who you beat and is just a general rule... You must be of good character and sound moral fiber to scale the heights of Mount Madori Yanma!

(Also requiring the posting of replays won't help with the more pervasive way to cheat, which is to lose to someone but not report the loss, and challenge someone else in that stage.)
Why won't we, stage players, report those matches ourselves? I guess that would be the best way of avoiding the cheating part of this tour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)