VGC Grimm Demise

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://pokepast.es/a4fa50d943a552d9

The main gimmick here is to Bullet Punch G-Max Grim, which I found on a random YouTube comment. Activates Weakness Policy, THEN Pickpocket is factored in to steal Life Orb from Hitmontop. Grimm has Drain Punch for sustain, then Sucker Punch for priority in and out of Trick Room, Play Rough because that's just a really strong Fairy option, and all of these moves can activate Pickpocket if need be. Hitmontop can keep Life Orb if it wants to act on its own, and Sucker Punch for better priority/if something already activates Weakness Policy. It also hits somewhat hard without the Life Orb. Togekiss is there for support and sometimes flinch-cheese. Dusclops does Dusclops things, Trick Room does help out a lot since Grimm is really slow. Rhyperior is D-Max candidate #2, and can flail around really efficiently in Trick Room. Choice Band, although it has its flaws and isn't the usual item, does let it hurt like a truck. Duraludon covers Water-types, Fairy-types, and some other bad matchups, and is D-Max candidate #3. It's got Choice Specs to make it hurt more than Assault Vest variants.

I know this team is weak to offensive Grass-types and sometimes Dragapult. Venusaur completely shuts it down in my experience. Is it good overall, though? And could I improve it somehow?

Last edited:
I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles. Please read the rules carefully and take a look at Team Showcase to see the level of detail we require. PM me with updated descriptions and I'll be happy to unlock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)