Lower Tiers GSC NU Tier List

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
While Gatr looks amazing at first glance, it is checked by most any other water in the tier, as well as Raichu.

I think it's mostly going to be the Poliwrath and Raichu show. Shame there aren't good grasses around (I'd REALLY like to have had Victreebel available now haha). Tangela exists, but Poliwrath can still LK it. Feraligatr also cleanly 2hkos with Ice Beam.

Sunflora may be an interesting anti meta option with its better special bulk. Lickitung should also be good at holding just about anything that doesn't set up and doesn't use fighting stab in check.

phosphor

ghosts appear and fade away
is a Top Tutoris a Community Leader
B101 Leader
Just chiming in to say that GSC NU is a very enjoyable and balanced tier. Raichu is really good (so many sets. sleep talk, rain sweeper+ miracle berry+ twave, subswagger, etc) and so is Poliwrath pass. As for the grasses problem, I'm a really big fan of Parasect in this tier. He's never dead weight in any game I play, being a water, ground, electric, and fight resist in one, with cool support options like light screen and stun spore, and he stops a lot of scary stuff like Gatr and Poli

Flareon is cool, can pass +1 Growth to Raichu or break stuff by itself (it does 36% to golduck with double edge and fireblast just violates walls, with hp grass, spikes, and screen it can beat some waters at +1)

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Unfortunately, I think Parasect will be self-limiting, in that if it ever actually does become seen as a threat, any special attacker can add HP Fire (basically equivalent to Ice here anyway) and any physical attacker can run HP Flying. Its "good" typing is more of an illusion imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)