GSC NU Tournament - Round 1

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
Approved by Quite Quiet

GSC NU Tournament

This is a best-of-three single elimination GSC NU tournament!

Standard Rules:
  • Sleep Clause
  • Freeze Clause
  • Evasion Clause
  • OHKO Clause
  • Species Clause
  • No Ubers, OU, UUBL, or UU Pokémon may be used

Please note that the current NU is different to the one previously played in tournaments and on the ladder! Please see the discussion thread linked below for more information.

GSC NU Resources:
As the current GSC NU is relatively new, there are not many resources available yet. However, the tier is currently available on PS main for team building and laddering (for the rest of November).
GSC NU Discussion Thread

Pairings (Generated by Smogon bracketmaker (proof))
Raseri vs taranteeeno
Fireburn vs FriendOfMrGolem120
fatty vs rozes
Not Miyan vs Genesis7
Bomber.
vs Windsong
elodin vs Lady Salamence
Ren-chon vs The Quasar
xJoelituh vs Kaori
TTFTW vs alive
obii vs SoulWind
Watchog vs Sage
Fantos13
vs mashumarutu
Sceptross vs refsunpersons
Drud vs Century Express
Flares. vs Bedschibaer
DurzaOffTopic vs Sergi
Diophantine vs Finchinator
Alfredo_Rivero vs Ismail
Go0d vs Sageau
pinktidal vs Astamatitos
neomon vs GSC UU KING HSA
jcbc vs Bughouse
Xyiavez vs Kiyo
King Roma vs Earthworm

Substitutes:
Kushalos
cb aaron judge
soulgazer (team cancer except with abr)
Onibaba
Whydon

Please save your replays! However, feel free to hide the room/replays before doing so, and post them after the tournament ends.

The deadline for Round 1 is 11:59 PM on Sunday the 18th of November 2018 EST (GMT-5).

Last edited:

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
lost 1-2, ggs very fun metagame. definitely a lot of room for innovation, i very much enjoyed how even different sets on the same pokemon result in different strategies and responses.

Akir

A true villain!
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Staff Alumnus
my schedule changed in such a way that i can no longer meet my opp at the scheduled time, so instead of holding up the tour with an extension that would be difficult to do, ill just pass the baton to a sub

gonna tag Bomber. and Earthworm so they know

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)