GSC NU Tournament - Round 3

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
Approved by Quite Quiet

GSC NU Tournament

This is a best-of-three single elimination GSC NU tournament!

GSC NU Resources:
GSC NU Discussion Thread

Pairings (Generated by Smogon bracketmaker (proof - I used the first player in the pairing for extensions))
Finchinator vs Bedschibaer
Bomber. vs (Sergi vs Bughouse)
elodin vs (Fireburn vs Ren-chon)
Genesis7 vs Sceptross
Century Express vs pinktidal
Ismail vs GSC UU KING HSA

Please save your replays! However, feel free to hide the room/replays before doing so, and post them after the tournament ends.

The deadline for extended Round 2 games is 11:59 PM (GMT-5) on Tuesday the 27th of November 2018.
The deadline for Round 3 is 11:59 PM (GMT-5) on Sunday the 2nd of December 2018.

Last edited:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I'm not entirely sure if my match with Ren-chon is happening - we scheduled for 7 PM EST on Monday, I ended up showing up an hour and a half late due to an emergency errand and he had gone to bed at that point. He offered to play today instead but it seems we just missed each other. I'm not going to claim activity because I was late the first time, just wanted to keep you updated on what was happening Earthworm

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Activity post.

https://puu.sh/CadBg/401a476639.txt - I offered to play during the weekend, but he said he was going to be on a trip this weekend. We then agreed on a time for Wednesday, but he later told me he had to work on Wednesday, so that time no longer worked. I agreed to reschedule with him for a time on Thursday, but then he did not show up and I waited for ~3 hours until I had to go. I tried to reschedule again, but he has not since responded. I am fairly busy for the rest of today, which should be sort of implied seeing as I specified Saturday/Sunday initially and then we scheduled for both Wednesday and Thursday instead of today, and he is on this trip over the weekend. I would be happy to play him over the weekend if he can find a way to during his trip, but I am not sure how likely that is. Given this and the fact that he missed two scheduled times and then did not make an attempt to reschedule, consider this an activity post.

I would not mind an extension, but playing Monday/Tuesday next week is going to be challenging for me, so it might have to be a 72 hour extension, which gets messy.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Ok, so I spoke with Beds and we found a time that actually works for tomorrow unless he has a work emergency. Requesting a brief extension because I want to play and we can make it work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)