GSC NU Tournament - Semifinals

Tournament Rules and General Guidelines
Approved by Quite Quiet

GSC NU Tournament

This is a best-of-three single elimination GSC NU tournament!

GSC NU Resources:
GSC NU Discussion Thread

Pairings (Generated by Smogon bracketmaker (proof - I used the first player in the pairing for extensions))
Fireburn vs Genesis7
(Finchinator vs Bedschibaer) vs GSC UU KING HSA
Century Express vs Sergi

Please save your replays! However, feel free to hide the room/replays before doing so, and post them after the tournament ends.

The deadline for extended Round 3 games is 11:59 PM (GMT-5) on Tuesday the 4th of December 2018.
The deadline for the Semifinals is 11:59 PM (GMT-5) on Sunday the 9th of December 2018.

Last edited:

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost to HSA, ggs.

Salt aside about the g2 swaggerathon, this metagame is absolutely fantastic. I love trying out new formats and I had a ton of fun building/playing this one. While I'm sure there are some other cheese exploits to ruin the fun, much like that of HSA's g2 team, I gotta say that every other game I played was quite enjoyable. I hope that there are more tournaments with GSC NU and I hope I get to play it. GL to everyone remaining!

Providing a 24-hour extension for the last game, since we're in the semifinals. Sergi if you know you won't be able to get it done, please let me know so that the finals aren't held up any longer than necessary.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)