GSC GSC OU Global Championship 2020: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subs:
byronthewellwell is subbed in for Sagiri, byronthewellwell's new opponents are The Thunderbirds and Kazt
Artistical❤ is subbed in for Indulge in dreams, Artistical❤'s new opponents are ForgottenOnes and asbdsp
Drogba In Shenhua is subbed in for Forsendi, Drogba in Shenhua's new opponents are Lord Thorx and Bouff
Petuuuhhh is subbed in for Astrologistic style, Petuuuhhh's new opponents are Bomber. and Typhlito
Kyundai is subbed in for iKiQ, Kyundai's new opponents are TopLel TopKek and Artistical
Zeno is subbed in for Wamr, Zeno's new opponents are Yves Stone and Morale
Anish is subbed in for PDC, Anish's new opponents are RahelGamer03 and Lord Thorx
Melle2402 is subbed in for Huston, Melle2402's new opponents are El químico del pueblucho and starry blanket
robjr is subbed in for Roman Reigns, robjr's new opponents are Kaboom and Artistical
Dinosaur_Ryusaki is subbed in for Staraptor, Dinosaur_Ryuzaki's new opponents are Oibaf and Staxi
BlazingDark is subbed in for Ahmad Alfatih, BlazingDark's new opponents are Makkususu and Eremita
toytean is subbed in for Eternal Spirit, toytean's new opponents are egalvanc and Shakur
Artistical is subbed in for THEBILLDOZER, Artistical's new opponents are Kyundai and robjr

y'all still have until sunday to play so get these games in please

Last edited:

Thunder

Kingku ke charan pranam
Subs:
byronthewellwell is subbed in for Sagiri, byronthewellwell's new opponents are The Thunderbirds and Kazt

y'all still have until sunday to play so get these games in please
Me and sagiri have scheduled through conversations
can post screenshot if required

Reactions: MG
Me and sagiri have scheduled through conversations
can post screenshot if required
he was given 30 hours of warning to show that he was scheduling and didn't, if he wanted to not get subbed out the least he could have done was make a post in this thread/his wall stating that y'all had scheduled

won vs thunderbirds 2-0 and contacted the other opponent
(I missed the tag for the new opponent, so I contacted just now)

Subs (hopefully for the last time):
Artistical has been subbed for Scimjara, Scimjara's new opponents are Kyundai and robjr
Artistical❤ has been subbed for Bouff, Bouff's new opponents are ForgottenOnes and asbdsp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)