Winning this tournament will allow you to display
in your signature.
- This is a standard GSC OU Tournament. All matches must be played in "[Gen 2] OU".
- This tournament will be Double Elimination.
- In the situation where both players end the game with no Pokemon left, a tie is declared.
- All rounds will be First to 2 Wins. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
- Matches are to be played on Pokémon Showdown! or SmogTours.
- Sleep Clause Mod: Limit one foe put to sleep
- Freeze Clause Mod: Limit one foe frozen
- Species Clause: Limit one of each Pokémon
- OHKO Clause: OHKO moves are banned
- Evasion Moves Clause: Evasion moves are banned
- HP Percentage Mod: HP is shown in percentages
General Tournament Rules:
- Identity: I expect many battles to be completed under alts. This can be bad for tournament security, and thus I will make this clear: If I hear any whispers of identity theft (battling as someone you are not) or proxy battling (helping someone else battle through pm) I will not be pleased and I will take severe actions.
- Timer Clause: As for taking long between moves, if your opponent asks you to hurry up, please oblige. If you are doing a damage calc for a key turn that is one thing, but prolonging every move is suspicious and annoying. Don't do it. Furthermore, Battle Timeout is a rule for a reason. If you run out of time, you lose, simple as that. It does not matter what your opponent says. Do not battle if you think you will have to leave mid battle, and instead reschedule for a better time.
- Disconnections: Finally, in the case of a disconnect, the decision is in the hands of the player who did not disconnect. The options are: redo the battle move for move, redo the battle with the same teams but different moves, or redo the battle with completely different teams. If the battle was without a doubt over, they may also take the win. Any suspicion that a disconnect was committed on purpose to redo a match may be appealed to me, and if I feel this happened there will be severe consequences, don't do it.
Revenge Killer ‹2-0›
Colteor ‹vs› zioziotrip
Abyssal Ruins ‹W-0›
august ‹vs› Rezzo
Nalorium ‹vs› Mr.378
Queenzz ‹vs› Fakee
Horodro ‹vs› Bye 1
Zekarum ‹vs› Bye 2
Pinto ‹vs› Bye 3
SM Larvitar ‹vs› Bye 4
Steveboy ‹vs› Bye 5
Xrn ‹vs› Bye 6
Noglastica ‹vs› Bye 7
gorgie ‹vs› Bye 8
Sage ‹vs› Bye 9
silverwolf08 ‹vs› Bye 10
soup22 ‹vs› Bye 11
HugeNoobLmao ‹vs› Bye 12
Rhmsitb ‹vs› Bye 13
Diophantine ‹vs› Bye 14
ArcticBreeze ‹vs› Bye 15
Mr.Bossaru ‹vs› Bye 16
StitChuu ‹vs› Bye 17
Here is the GSC OU Resource Directory.
Extension Deadline: February 24th at 11:59 PM GMT -5
Final Deadline: February 27th at 11:59 PM GMT-5