[Gym Announcements] New Committee member, Grass, Fire and Ground Gyms

First off I'd like to officially welcome Elevator Music to the ASB Gym Committee. The committee now consists of myself, EM and smashlloyd20 so hopefully things get going at a decent pace now. Many thanks to both Texas and Dogfish for staying on in an advisory capacity while we refilled the ranks. For the future please direct any Gym concerns to the three of us and leave everyone else alone.

We have also officially wrapped up the last of our qualifiers under the old Gym Qualifier format and would like the announce the results of these here.

Elevator Music has been awarded and accepted the position as ASB Grass Gym Leader. I'll give you one guess as to the arena he's going to use. The Gym should be open and accepting challengers rather soon.

We would like to announce Toon as the successful candidate for Fire and now offer him the position as ASB Fire Gym Leader. Toon please send us a final draft of your arena as soon as possible and we will get your gym open.

Lastly S0L1D G0LD is the successful candidate for Ground Qualifiers. Gold please officially accept this appointment at your earliest convenience and get us an arena and hey presto that's three more open gyms.

We are currently reviewing the applications received under the new format and will hope to have results of those out by week's end.

Please post congratulations/issues/yell at me here. Thanks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)