• The moderators of this forum are the PS! staff.
  • Welcome to Smogon! Take a moment to read the Introduction to Smogon for a run-down on everything Smogon.
  • View the suggestions ordered by popularity here.

Rejected Hackmons cup sleep clause

I play Hackmons cup a lot. I think it should have a sleep clause just like random battle. I know it is obviously a format with not many rules, but I think would be a good one.

Kalalokki

mood
is a member of the Site Staffis a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator
Visual Media Head
It's based off of Classic Hackmons, which has basically no rules, so I don't see why there should be a sleep clause when there's a lot more broken stuff available, coupled with the low chance of even getting a sleep move in the first place.

The Immortal

They Don't Want None
is a member of the Site Staffis a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Live Chat Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Other Metas Leader
apart from levels, hackmons cup is completely random. adding clauses to a meta that isn't balanced or intended to be doesn't make much sense. random battle contains viable sets and does try to be balanced.

so rejecting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)