Halloween Party Battle Competition Giveaway (Completed: 50 Pumpkaboos given away!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey all, it's been a while since my last giveaway here, so I thought I'd make one in conjunction with the upcoming Battle Competition in October, the details of which can be found here. Since you need a Super-Sized Gourgeist in order to participate, I thought I'd give away a bunch of 5 IV Trick Room Pumpkaboos to make obtaining one easier for you! Here's what I have to give away:

#710 Pumpkaboo (Super Size)
Nature: Brave
Ability: Frisk
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/0
Egg Moves: Destiny Bond, Disable, Bestow
Stock: All gone!
They are of varying genders, but all will come with all 3 available egg moves and the ability Frisk. I do have a few with the ability Pickup available, so if for some reason you want one of those instead feel free to ask. I'm also able to give it a nickname for you if you like.

To get one, simply deposit any Pokémon on the GTS asking for a Lv. 1-10 Pumpkaboo, and post here telling me what you deposited. Low level Bunnelbys and Fletchlings are the least likely to get sniped. DO NOT request a gender, and make sure the message says "I'm gourd-geous!" (Because you are, each and every one of you).

If I'm allowed to, I'd love to keep this giveaway going up until registration ends. Happy haunting!

Edit: I've decided to close the giveaway early, since I'm getting a bit burnt out on breeding, and have already distributed 50 Supersized 5 IV Pumpkaboos. Thanks for participating!

Proud Pumpkaboo Owners:
1. EnGarde
2. johnny18
3. Xen
4. *Trev*
5. locoghoul
6. Age of Kings
7. Hulavuta
8. MosesLH
9. Teru_XD
10. vzxt
11. VexenReplica
12. SkylarGreen
13. Cherub Agent
14. Pyritie
15. ToxicPhox
16. Totalspacecase
17. ItsInferno
18. Death Phenomeno
19. RockRox93
20. Artic
21. veeve
22. gameguy540
23. jarelalmar27
24. Xado
25. Andrew98gr
26. LeopardTalon
27. Worker
28. SolarHatesPie
29. TyVip
30. Sinncrow
31. Kei Chan
32. lucariomaster2
33. Heshablitz
34. Starshine
35. Master of Toad
36. Danoxor
37. Rudoku
38. Gourmont
39. Gourmont's friend Sianetha
40. MrMrannoying
41. Superbobbobbob3
42. Hoenn Champion Tristan
43. Xenol
44. Max Carvalho
45. Omastar42
46. Wookie
47. 2girls1muk
48. Obsidianchimp
49. 26DUDE26
50. GC7

Last edited:

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
Hi! Nice giveaway! I'd like to claim one, please. :3

Deposited female level 1 spitback spearow, message "I'm gourd-geous!"

Also, I'd recommend posting a link to this giveaway in the newly created battle spot discussion thread. Here is a link to the discussion thread. Many battlers don't frequent the wifi sub-forum, and I'm sure a lot of them will be interested in this! :)

Last edited:
I would love to have one of your giveaway please
I deposit a lv.15 male magikarp and my IGN is JohnnyX
Thanks in advance :)

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Nice idea. This will be handy since I haven't got around breeding a Pumpkaboo myself.

Depositing a lv 5 male Bunnelby named Benjamen. IGN is Joe. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Thanks!

Last edited:

Tatertot

Hi! Nice giveaway! I'd like to claim one, please. :3

Deposited female level 1 spitback spearow, message "I'm gourd-geous!"

Also, I'd recommend posting a link to this giveaway in the newly created battle spot discussion thread. Here is a link to the discussion thread. Many battlers don't frequent the wifi sub-forum, and I'm sure a lot of them will be interested in this! :)
Thanks for the suggestion! I just put in a post there. Also, your Pumpkaboo has been sent :)
I would love to have one of your giveaway please
I deposit a lv.15 male magikarp and my IGN is JohnnyX
Thanks in advance :)
Nice idea. This will be handy since I haven't got around breeding a Pumpkaboo myself.

Depositing a lv 5 male Bunnelby named Benjamen. IGN is Joe. Thanks in advance!
Both your Pumpkaboos have been sent!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like one please! I don't like to beg but I'm seriously stupid and have no idea what a Super Size Gourgeist looks like in comparison to the others. ._.

I deposited a lv36 female German Liepard, IGN: Karous.

If you can name it Candy Corn, I'd appreciate it. :)

I'll advertise this on our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheBattleSpot

EDIT: Omg I'm bad and got sniped, I put up a lv1 male Sneasel.

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Great idea man, I really appreciate it! I deposited a level 1 Gastly spitback, IGN is Justin.

Tatertot

Deposited a level 1 Aron. IGN is Kevin. Thanks Tate :].
Hey thanks for hosting this, cool idea for a giveaway.
Just deposited a lvl 27 Spinarak with your message.
Great idea man, I really appreciate it! I deposited a level 1 Gastly spitback, IGN is Justin.
Sent!
I'd like one please! I don't like to beg but I'm seriously stupid and have no idea what a Super Size Gourgeist looks like in comparison to the others. ._.

I deposited a lv36 female German Liepard, IGN: Karous.

If you can name it Candy Corn, I'd appreciate it. :)

I'll advertise this on our Twitter page: https://twitter.com/TheBattleSpot

EDIT: Omg I'm bad and got sniped, I put up a lv1 male Sneasel.
Sent! Wow, that's awesome, thanks for the publicity :)

I'd like one, please. Deposited a level 30 male Lampent, IGN is Snattle.

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: The Lampent got sniped, putting up a level 30 male Sawsbuck.

Last edited:
Deposited a lv 1 male Pichu named Don Q! IGN is Andrea. May I please have mine nicknamed Jacko(if male) or Jacqueline (if Female?) :') thank you so much for this!

Tatertot

I'd like one, please. Deposited a level 30 male Lampent, IGN is Snattle.

Thank you in advance!

EDIT: The Lampent got sniped, putting up a level 30 male Sawsbuck.
Looks like Sawsbuck was sniped too :/ Try putting something really common up, like a Bunnelby or Fletchling.
Deposited a level 2 female Caterpie. Thanks in advance for the Gourgeist! :D
Sent! :)
Deposited a lv 1 male Pichu named Don Q! IGN is Andrea. May I please have mine nicknamed Jacko(if male) or Jacqueline (if Female?) :') thank you so much for this!
Looks like it was sniped :/ Try putting something more common up, I don't care if it's a Route 2 Bunnelby :)
Hi I deposited a lvl5 dunsparce. Please NN it Bittersweet :D

Looks like Sawsbuck was sniped too :/ Try putting something really common up, like a Bunnelby or Fletchling.

Looks like it was sniped :/ Try putting something more common up, I don't care if it's a Route 2 Bunnelby :)

Thanks a lot. I have a lot of flawless honedges from the time I bred for a shiny, and saved them for a future giveaway. Maybe I'll follow your lead and giveaway more ghosts for this halloween party :P

Well, I kinda want to get in that competition so if I could get one of those pumpkins, that'd be great :D
I just deposited a caterpie with the appropiate message

Okay, hopefully this one won't get sniped. Put up a level 4 female Pidgey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)