Happy America Day 2047!

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
put aside all of our differences, whether they be religion, race, political views, or anything else, and instead thank everyone that have given everything so that we may have this privilege, that we live in the U.S.
the US has never “put aside its differences for the sake of religion, race, or political views” for those that differ from imperialistic anglo-saxon white protestantism but once that happens hit me up i guess?

in the meantime i’m gonna go do my part to dismantle the patriarchy by getting stoned during the day and making drag race references too loudly at a public park

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hi. It's almost a week and a half from the 4th of July, aka America day. The last time I was here, I ruffled enough feathers to warrant bp telling me to go touch grass. Unfortunately I was already predispositioned enough to touching grass that it took almost a year away from my return

Anyway, happy almost America day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)