HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
HAPPY NEW YEARS SMOGON!!!!

Oh my god I just came from the space needle fireworks sow in seattle. hey mods please dknt close this and just humor me. I'll do the deed my self if yoy know what IIean.

Anyways. HAPPY NEW YEARD GUYS.Man, I swsar I spend less and less time on this website each year but I fuckbfg love you all. Its not just this website, I just spend less and less time on everything from vgc to pokemob itself, but I FUCKJBF LOVE YOU GUYS HAPY NEW YEARS. HAPPT BEW YEARS ALL AROUND

Just thought i'd clean up this mess just a little and also apologize.

Happy new years smogon :)

Ninahaza

Yo diver man I gotta telm you, I dont like beibg called nina because its such a chick name but I blame vader and az. Anywaus, dude, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR ITS SO CUTE. ILU TOO~

HAPPY NEW YWARS ^_^. Michsel and I are so lost and trying to find this ckuvb ugh

Ninahaza, if my New Years hadn't already been made awesome by sex under the fireworks you definitely would have made this New Years awesome for me.

Ninahaza

Fuck dude I wish I xould have had sex ubder the seattle space needle fireworks showm blajarab is right. Such a show off, BUT HAPOY NEW YEARS GLAD YOU HAD FUN

While I'm disappointed the world didn't end as Mayans predicted, guess it's better than the alternative of being dead. Happy New Year's everyone!

Ninahaza

Haha dude I swear that avatarjust had to go. If I wanted a picture of a nice lookibg body as my avatar I would have just taken a picture of mywelf abd made it as my avatar. Alrighr now I'M bragging, excuse me.

Also holy shit we couldt find this club but we just got invited to a house party in seattke that a friend is havibg. Its onky 2am and there is promise of weed cookies. Oh god I am as giddy as can be right now. I swear I am nothibf likw the persob I once was just a few years back and I dont know exactly how tk feel about thism

But fucm it I do t even give a fuck anymore I will let loos e for one night

Ninahaza

I dont know about story but I still haven't gone to sleep because I CAN'T.

I dont know what I took at that party, but something is keeping me up and very wired. I ate some weed cookies and took something that looked like a decent sized pill. I have been drunk and sobered up now. I have been high as fuck but I am starting to finally get out of it I think. What bothers me is that I am extremely wired for some reason. I feel like just running for no reason. I was freaking out a little bit a while back. Wait I also took some other substance. There was crack too but not enough to go around even though I had money on me. It scares me to think that a shortage of supply is all that kept me from doing crack only a few hours ago.

If I still feel this energized 3 hours from now I'll start freaking out again

Ninahaza

feeling much better and evaluating my poor decision making. also i apologize for this mess guys.

last night was a bit wilder than i thought it would be and it crossed quite a few boundaries, but it was a great night and i had fun. Its currently sunny out and beautiful. Hope you all have a good first day of 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)