Hardest TRAINER battle you have ever had?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we've all been there at some point in our childhood. Being stuck on a battle and not knowing what to do to triumph the AI, and just secretly cry under your blanket(just me?) at defeat.Well I would like to see everyones version of theirs as each of our adventures were all different in some aspect, and it would be cool to see some battles in different point of views.

I don't want to stay on mine for long since it aas quite embarrassing, but in black 1 I couldn't beat the electric gym leader Elesa(I forgot her name but she sucks anyway :< )for weeks! It was just impossible to beat the volt switch spam between 2 emolgas and since I chose serperior as a starter and skipped palpitoad as a capture all of my pokemon kept losing to volt switch. Yeah I could keep attacking the emolga's, but zebstrika would sweep me in the end. Me being the noob I was didn't know typings exactly or what non attack moves did so to make matters worse I would never be able to come up with some strategy vs the flying squirrels. Luckily on some miracle she switched into zebstrika randomly and I killed it right as it came in and from there I kept attacking the emolga's and I finally won after forever!

I hope yours wasn't as embarrassing as mine but even if it is, it shows how persistent and determined we trainers are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)