ORAS Ubers Hate (Peaked #10, 1772, 87 GXE)

Jeong

Banned deucer.
· Hate ·

· Prove of peak ·
https://gyazo.com/1a497a222f637e9260618f10df44d9d5

Hello everyone! It may not be well known for here despite take several years. It's normal, I hardly pass through the forum. I think this is a good idea to show me and give me know. Well, this account PS has more than 2 years, but until a month ago or two have not given a real use. Well, one day I thought I would start from the beginning using all types of equipment. There were times when I was locked in the 1400-1500 points. I know it's not much, but at that time either by bad luck, it made it impossible. Tired of seeing this and did not give much result other equipment was testing, I found the key. An armed team based on Metagross - Mega. Yes, it may seem that no, but comes Ubers be wonderful and not only to curb Xerneas. Thanks to this team I got over the +1600 and so far. Attacks each are his sets of life. Perhaps a little innovation, so to speak. It is a balanced team inclined to.

· Teambuilding ·

As it is based on, it is the first to appear. It is a pokémon I like a lot offensively and has good endurance. Xerneas is a bug very present, so Metagross - Mega is another escape button.

Every team needs the help of "Defog" to clear all kinds of attacks that damage the input of these. After thinking I decided on the ground type, as it will scare all PDon, helping Gross.

Primal Groudon acts my Stealth Rocks holder. Besides being a rich pokemon in Ubers and good user of each optional sets.

Primal kyogre second abuse of power and climate. I need to take things to deal with other Kyogre or even own PDon. As data is the first time included both Primal.

I put Yveltal offensively because this guy is a beast. And really helps a lot on this computer. Has priority can be helpful.

Xerneas ranks last thus giving another couple. It helps a lot offensively if he can open a gap. This is my second shock resistance claims.[/spoiler]
· Hate ·

Metagross @

Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 136 HP / 196 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature

- Meteor Mash
-
Bullet Punch
-
Earthquake
-
Rock Slide
The core of the team. His set is what you get as the only option except for the introduction of Rock Slide. Before the change had Thunder Punch in the last gap. But I thought of offensive threats like Ho-Oh and is a hoot, not everyone expects it. It gives me very good security. Usually without Megaevolucionar usually faster than Ho-Oh, but that also depends on what class is. The two stab steel basically because they have to be there. And the priority of Bullet is necessary to finish and get out of trouble. Earthquake neither more nor less than to PDon. Of course I would have to be touched or weak to bring him down.

Arceus-Ground @

Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover

- Ice Beam
-
Judgment
-
Defog
Ground Arceus is most commonly used as types. Personally to me this guy's in love me. Well, I needed a pokemon with Defog and frightened. Sometimes usually I have very good thanks to the Match up since the Ice Beam out because I do not step fear of spam Rayquaza, MSalamence. GiratinaO also to defend myself, but this does not receive much damage. Judgement stab so common ground for PDon. Obviously it serves against other things like hitting MDiancie or neutral bugs well absorb the other contact movement. Recover is necessary if you want to keep it mostly possible and not fall out of first.

Groudon @

Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Roar
Here is the bug that everyone loves and get on the cart, including. It is very broken, works at what he does and is normal. Agrgado above and is my user of Stealth Rocks, the only hazzard with that game, and sufficient. It is the most important, the principal, since all are damaged to enter. Earthquake for safety, I am among those who do not like to see how your pokemon is completely blind lol. It loses power, but that does not give me a heart attack. Roar to have a good response to Geomancy Xerneas. It can take TWave, but is more effective this one. Lava Plume for his second stab and the possibility of burning the contrary.

Kyogre @

Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave
My second Primigenio and holder of climate. Always good to help them. Hitting strong in Ubers is important. This set precisely Primal Kyogre before did not seem right or good, but at every step that proved the team and Kyogre itself, I liked it. TWave to stop threats or later hit hard with my stab Waterfall and pray because there is retrogression, haha. Ice Beam for common dragons. Earthquake evidence not to stay in the moment losing favor against climate PDon and not force change. Although not that damage too, but it is good choice.

Yveltal @

Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave
Then came the terror of the dark sky and soul of the team. This sinister bird's gone from strength to my attention. Now I feel the need to use it in almost all future teams. Offensively is a brutal pokemon. But in all apectos, both physical and special, it makes much pupa with the help of Life Orb. The set itself is single, double stab attack more priority to not be so vulnerable. Heat Wave specially designed for arrugarme not before the bloody key chain, haha. It's a fucking pokemon. And this is not always expected.

Xerneas @

Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast
In fact, I use this pokemon much but I'm not in favor of using it as well. I mean, without being dependent on aromatherapy or HP Rock last hole. From the first day I decided to try it this way and going great. Thunder allows me to hurt Primal Kyogre and works just as a response to Ho-Oh. Focus Blast is another attack that I never take the deer, but this time it is necessary, or so I think. The remaining two are for the simple strategy and stab type Hada.

· Importable ·
Metagross @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 136 HP / 196 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Bullet Punch
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide

Arceus-Ground @ Earth Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Judgment
- Defog

Groudon @ Red Orb
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Def / 200 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Lava Plume
- Roar

Kyogre @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Thunder Wave

Yveltal @ Life Orb
Ability: Dark Aura
EVs: 132 HP / 28 Atk / 252 SpA / 96 Spe
Rash Nature
- Dark Pulse
- Oblivion Wing
- Sucker Punch
- Heat Wave

Xerneas @ Power Herb
Ability: Fairy Aura
EVs: 184 HP / 28 Def / 252 SpA / 44 Spe
Modest Nature
- Geomancy
- Moonblast
- Thunder
- Focus Blast

· Threat List ·

My biggest threat with Excadrill, only this one step further. Since I have to wait for your Dark Void fail or let sleep and swing something that is sure to bring him down. Any version bothers me a lot. An effective solution would Sleep Talk one of the two possible pokemon (Xerneas, Pogré)

This pokemon always has a great offensive presence and you must carry things especially to stop it. Usually I give me problems but I can handle myself more or less. Any version of the is dangerous, especially if Life Orb, as thus is not locked. Kyogre and I have to face MMetagross in principle, but if touched is not very reliable.

Palkia may not be the most used in Ubers, but that does not mean anything. This bug has an avalanche of attacks and they hurt me. For example September 1 Life Orb maximum speed double stab Fireblast and Thunder coverage. I'm not sure to change this thing. So either sacrifice or taking advantage of the recoil brake. The team should not be worn, otherwise we can roll.

SD version Jolly Air balloon under the sand or not she can make me suffer like never before. are my two primal much slower than if one sneaks SD weakens me both. The only escape is the priority Yveltal and Metagross. Little more. It's probably bugs that can make me more damage. Although the latter would have to wait shifts sand to pass and finish it. That would have to be mega evolved, but I'm screwed. Sucker + BPunch are usually sufficient.

Last edited:
Nice team man, I feel Metagross is underrated in this meta. However, as this team is built around it there are a few issues I'd like to address.

Right now Darkrai is looking like the biggest menace to this team; as you need to hope for low sleep rolls or dvoid misses to beat it. You could run scarf xern to deal with it, which can still act as a late-game win condition. Another option would be running sleep talk on pogre, though you would still need something to take attacks at +2.

Metagross can more or less switch into the lati twins at will barring an HP Fire from Latios, so to take advantage of this I'd run Pursuit over Earthquake. This allows you to keep up rocks permanently if your opponent's defogger is one of those. Yveltal plus Xerneas is only a shaky way to check Latios, and Lati+Xern can work together to significantly wear down pdon/meta. While this sacrifices a way to damage pdon I don't feel you need it since you have Groundceus, which can switch freely into anything barring special fire attacks, which pogre covers, and Yveltal to patch things up.

You're looking weak to Ho-Oh as well, Metagross can KO it with Rock Slide but can't switch in to Sacred Fire or EQ. Kyogre without defensive investment is 2hkoed by any variant barring the niche defensive set, and neither Groudon nor Arceus can dent it. Xerneas cannot do much damage either with an unboosted Thunder. A possibility is to run Toxic over Ice Beam on Groundceus, this allows you to pivot between pogre/groundceus as a means to check the bird, though you may want to run more defensive on the latter. This also gives you a way to dent support arceus formes, such as waterceus, and put a timer on bulky sd arceus variants such as recover ekiller and Groundceus (don't have calc access rn but I'm 90% sure Ice Beam doesn't 2hko). However, this does leave you struggling more vs Mega Mence, so running Twave over Roar on pdon is an option to cripple non-sub mence. You could also try running more speed on pogre to outspeed most spdef pdon, usually hitting 230 is enough for that.

Hope it works out!

Minority

Numquam Vincar
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm rating since you only got one other response.

I feel this team should really be focused around Primal Kyogre and Mega Metagross. Lati and P Don are the common P Ogre checks in this tier, where Metagross Pursuits the first and can pressure the second with EQ. Metagross is also a pretty solid Xern check and doesn't really fall victim to any of the more gimmicky Xern sets that you see going around. To fully utilize this niche Rock Slide should be placed with Pursuit. From here you change Arceus-Ground to a Recover SD set. Ho-Oh was already a problem for this team and the support set doesn't benefit the team nearly as well as the SD set since now you get a win con and something that synergies better with P Ogre. Defensive P Ogre should be used here to sleep absorb, break Lugia (and other Toxic stallmons that are passive), and check some common physical threats. Between ST P Ogre and Xern you have better Darkrai coverage, although this Pokemon is usually still troublesome.

I'm not sure how the original build handles EKiller or SD Arceus-Ground outside of trying to 1v1 them with Xern before they setup. This team would seem to benefit more from using Giratina-O over Yveltal since now you get proper checks to these mons and get Defog without having to ruin the Arceus slot. The side effect of this is that CM Arceus-Ghost is more frightening, although this is a somewhat rare Pokemon at the moment and you can attempt to beat it via Xern or P Don. From here I would focus on altering the P Don set a bit, for example since Metagross is already a solid Xern check I don't think you really need Roar here and instead could run Dragon Tail to chip at things like Gira-O and Arc Water for Arceus-Ground. I like Lava Plume here to clear niche Steels like Ferrothorn and Skarm for the team, but you might want to think about using Toxic. Lastly I would only run Thunder on Xern for this team if you really hate opposing Kyogre. The niche Steel-types are already well covered by the rest of your team and you can use HP Rock to more consistently offset potential Ho-Oh problems. You could even look into using a mono Geo Xern with a more defensive EV spread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)