Haunter, Misdreavus, and more

I love that Chinchou so much. That's not to say that I don't like the others, mind, they came out great too, but Chinchou just looks so damn cute. Of course, Chinchou is my favorite Pokemon, so that might be the reason I like it so much more. :P

Thanks again for doing these! Now I just need to find stuff to use them for...

I must say, I rarely take time to look at art. When I do, its usually for a master artist. However, I must say, your artwork here is brilliant. Keep going with it! Maybe you should do a visual arts degree afterwards?

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
Long overdue commissions for MagicMaster87:

Bellossom and Crobat were a real pain in the ass and required several tries because they kept on breaking in during the baking process. Particularly Bellossom's flowers. @_@ If anything, Bellossom's probably the hardest magnet I've made yet.
What are those things made of? clay? Because they are possibly the coolest fridge magnets in town.

Holy shit, she's come back to life again (just in time for the latest CAP at that)! I recently started accepting commissions of physical artwork, and here's what I've done so far. Hopefully I'll be updating again soon with a shiny Dialga, Espeon and Hypno, and Lugia and Lucario. Enjoy!

Very nice, both artworks came out quite good. I especially like the "colored pencil/crayon" texture of the art, always been a big fan of that.

Also, for those who are interested in commissioning her, my magnets DID come in, so I can vouch for her there. Just make sure you don't do what I did and give her an incorrect address...

Well, after seeing this thread entirely I have 1 thing to ask: why the F didnt you take part in the last CAPs? After seeing your submission(Im assuming it was for CAP9) I have to say Im really looking forward to see your submission for CAP10(I also really like the dark style on your pictures, specially the valentines day card)

Well, after seeing this thread entirely I have 1 thing to ask: why the F didnt you take part in the last CAPs? After seeing your submission(Im assuming it was for CAP9) I have to say Im really looking forward to see your submission for CAP10(I also really like the dark style on your pictures, specially the valentines day card)
Thank you, that actually means quite a bit to me. I think I've done art submissions for almost every single CAP thus so far, but the problem is I hardly ever get any feedback (hell, I'd even embrace criticism if I could get it), so I tend to get eliminated pretty early on in the voting process. I'm definitely planning on trying again for the current CAP though!

Sorry these pictures aren't as polished as the last two. :( The crazy poofy dress was really more a conceptual sketch than an actual drawing, and I'm still working on the Pokemon one. Playing SoulSilver was making me feel nostalgic about the party I had in Silver, 10 years ago. I had no idea Golduck stands at 5'7" (which is taller than me) until I did some research for the drawing... LET'S JUST SAY IT'S REALLY HUNCHED OVER IN THE PICTURE, OK??? :D

Did you use some kind of gold glitter or something in the first picture? Her crown, eyes, and lips seem golden. The dress came out really good!

The second picture is great as well, although I'm surprised that Golduck would be the same size as Mewtwo... Also, lol at the Jumpluff floating off in the distance in a picture with all bad-ass looking Pokemon.

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Those cookies are adorable, haha.

I love the Gengar and the Flygon girl. You're very good at what you do. ^_^

Those cookies are adorable, haha.

I love the Gengar and the Flygon girl. You're very good at what you do. ^_^
Thanks! What I would give for actual Pokemon-shaped cookie cutters...

Just finished this one today. It was the first time I've ever drawn Dialga, so I'm rather pleased with the results.

Wow, your drawings are awesome, I love the way you colour, dunno why, makes me feel like a 3 year old when I compare my colouring skills to yours >.>

Did you use some kind of gold glitter or something in the first picture? Her crown, eyes, and lips seem golden. The dress came out really good!

The second picture is great as well, although I'm surprised that Golduck would be the same size as Mewtwo... Also, lol at the Jumpluff floating off in the distance in a picture with all bad-ass looking Pokemon.
Who says Jumpluff cant be bad-ass?

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
wow, these are amazing. my favorite in the whole thread (yeah i actually went back and read the whole thread) is by far the flygon girl, it's so unique. i actually like how this thread spans over multiple years, as you can really see your style improve over time, which is very cool to watch ;)

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
Just went through this thread again, I really really like that Banette! Creepy, and awesome.

Some of you have probably already seen this (in the 3rd monthly art contest), but I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it again here... so here's Zekrom being badass. (Who else can't wait until Black and White are out?)

And I drew this one today. Lately, I've been reading a lot of articles on wikipedia about DC/Marvel superheroes because it's, well, fun. And then I thought, "What would Midnite [my OC] look like if she were a superhero?" I felt particularly inspired to draw this idea after seeing Wonder Woman's new costume. I didn't want to be lame and just transfer all her (Midnite's) vampiric abilities over to her superhero version, so I decided her superpower would simply be the ability to manipulate and control blood... and be emo because she's cutting herself to use her own blood (just kidding about the emo part). While it's not my best piece of art, I still really enjoyed drawing this. :)

Wow, this is my first "serious" piece of Pokemon art in a while. My friend wanted to do an art trade, and she requested a picture of Sabrina. It's only a sketch so far, but I hope I can get around to coloring it sometime this weekend. :D

I actually finished the Sabrina picture a while ago, but I didn't get to scan it until recently. I'm very happy with the way it turned out (even though the scanner took away some of the more detailed shading I did on her pants and Espeon)! ^_^

Drifblim. <3 (Again, didn't get to scan this until recently.)

Sketch of an OC of mine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)