Have you ever broken/fractured any bones?

My aunt had recently broken her leg in an accident, so creating this thread came into my mind.

Pretty much what the title says, I've never broken any bones myself, however I did fracture my index finger when I had banged it against a basketball net.

So, smogonites, let's hear your manly(or womanly) bone-breaking stories.

Also what a wonderful 300th post

EDIT: per idea of Waterbomb, you can also say if you've broken the bones of someone else, not just yourself.

Last edited:
No, but I've broken a heart, and it wasn't even mine.. I feel bad about that, things could've really worked out because I did love them I was just.. Immature..? I couldn't handle an actual relationship I guess.
Sorry for the little rant but I still think about them quite often even to this day

Nyktos

Custom Loser Title
I broke my little toe bone. It was kinda funny because when I went into the emergency room the doctor didn't know how to deal with it so he put a cast on my whole foot and I had to wear crutches for the day. (The next day we went to see another doctor who took the cast off and just wrapped the toe to line up with the one next to it.)

No, but I've broken a heart, and it wasn't even mine.. I feel bad about that, things could've really worked out because I did love them I was just.. Immature..? I couldn't handle an actual relationship I guess.
Sorry for the little rant but I still think about them quite often even to this day
lol this is soooo gay

i broke my nose when i got punched in the face as a kid and i broke my finger playing basketball

Myzozoa

to find better ways to say what nobody says
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
when i was like 10 i went roller skating and fell down. I used my out stretched arm to break my fall, which is the worst thing you can possibly do.

of course since my father was a doctor he refused to take me to the hospital to have it checked out until i persisted in hurting like fuck for an entire week. I even had to go swimming everyday because i was in summer camp at the time. Finally at the end of a week he took me to the hospital and it was confirmed for broken arm.

I broke my left Elbow when i was younger. I was running in the driveway and fell onto a piece of metal. The only thing I can visible remember after hitting the metal was seeing my father holding my arm together on the way to the hospital.
Now I have multiple stitches on both sides of my elbow.

Broke my right ankle twice. I lost track of how many times I've broken my fingers but 3 aren't straight so it's at least that many times. Also fucked up my shoulder when I was 14 but I can't remember if I broke the shoulder blade or something in the joint.

I smashed my face into asphalt and broke 2 teeth.

Does that count?
Well, while they're both hard, white, and contain calcium, teeth are obviously not considered bones, because while they both mostly contain the same minerals, bones mainly consist of the protein known as collagen, which gives it the flexable framework that allows them to withstand pressure.
And well, bones are under the skin..
Oh, and also bone marrow produces red and white blood cells, while dental pulp doesn't :]..
Aren't we all just having an educational day today

I've been very lucky in the fact that I haven't broken any bones. The closest I've come to a broken bone was when I dropped a brick on my little toe when I was around 4. Even that didn't break it o.O (cracked my toenail though)

Well, while they're both hard, white, and contain calcium, teeth are obviously not considered bones, because while they both mostly contain the same minerals, bones mainly consist of the protein known as collagen, which gives it the flexable framework that allows them to withstand pressure.
And well, bones are under the skin..
Oh, and also bone marrow produces red and white blood cells, while dental pulp doesn't :]..
Aren't we all just having an educational day today
Good to know my permanent disfigurement doesn't count.

I broke my arm when i was a kid in school. Aparently my friend thought nothing bad would happen if he pushed me ''jokingly'' when i was standing in a platform. I didnt even got to stay home for a few days after that...

i broke my wrist playing football when I was 8 and broke my arm on fucking uneven bars in the 8th grade. my stupid af gym teacher thought it would be cool to play gymnastics or some shit. best part was when i went to the school nurse only to be told my arm was fine. if i didn't call my mom and start crying i would have never went to the hospital that day.

I broke my finger in my sister's door

I was fucking around on a computer chair, fell off, and broke my upper arm.

I was dicking around jumping on my couch, slipped, and went head first into a coffee table, splitting the bridge of my nose in half long-ways

Broke my ribs in football

Broke my wrist in wrestling

I'm a busted up person :s

Broke my left arm playing football when I was younger.

Only broken bone I've had but plenty of scars from other stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)