Pokémon Hawlucha

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trying to use the first set mentioned in this forum and haven't been able to activate unburden with the electric seed. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here.
You're supposed to Dynamax and use Max Lightning, which sets up Electric Terrain

I'm doing that every time the electric terrain comes out, the electric seed raises my defense but nothing happens with my speed. I'm doing it the same way the set says to.
Unburden doubles your speed, but you can only see it in the stats, or you might be facing Pokemon with Choice Scarf.

Oh so it doesnt show up on the info screen? Because I can see my defense rise one level, but my speed doesnt show anything.
Unburden doesn't raise speed like agility does, is more of an "invisible" speed boost, like what Choice Scarf does. In cart, you won't be able to see this speed boost, while in showdown, you can only tell by looking at the stats

You can still use Pinurchin for Electruc Terrain with Electric Seed
Yes, you also can use Indeedee's Psychic Terrain and access to screens to set up, which isn't bad at all. We also might, in the future, couple Hawlucha with Rillaboom and its hidden ability in Grassy Terrain.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)