Aerodactyl @ Wide Lens
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Ice Fang
- Fire Fang
- Ominous Wind
- Roost

Another Good Aerodactyl Set, Sacrificing some speed for a bit more HAX. The Ice and Fire Fang both auto Flinch while also giving burn or freeze, respectively.
Also, Stat Boosts and Healing.
Dude, your set is good, and haxier than mine. Mine can set up and flinch and your can freeze and burn, and we both can heal and boost our stats. Aerodactyl is a monster and a thread in this meta.

I'd run thunder fang for kabutops/lapras though. The Aqua jet/ice shard will kill you nonetheless, but at least you're mot hardwalled anymore. No poke lacking priority is a monster in this meta, apart from maybe kyurem-b , being able to revenge the aforementioned.

Because accuracy has nothing to do with the move's hit chance. Hustle actually affects physical moves and their hit chance. Whether or not a move hits in this meta is determined by the move's hit chance, which is why hone claws does nothing, but the wide lens does(It also makes 90% hit chance moves hit all the time).

Because accuracy has nothing to do with the move's hit chance. Hustle actually affects physical moves and their hit chance. Whether or not a move hits in this meta is determined by the move's hit chance, which is why hone claws does nothing, but the wide lens does(It also makes 90% hit chance moves hit all the time).
Thanks, I should have read the thread better, since it has been explained before. However, to prevent stuff like this from happening again, shouldn't it be a good idea that someone updates the OP to specifically say that the accuracy stat raising or lowering does not influence anything (which is not trivial, since the formulation of the OP says "All moves that can miss, will miss.", which sounds to me that the accuracy stat matters). And perhaps also specifically say what other things with hax work as normal (i.e. full paralysis, confusion, quick claw etc.).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)