Heavenly Attraction of All of Creation: Peaked #1

Heavenly Attraction of All of Creation

I used this team the first time bw2 came out and it will surprsingly
good and I decided to ladder with it after some tests I started to notice how amazing each member works together and how powerful this team can be!

I started this team off with CB Dragonite which could OHKO or 2HKO
nearly everything in the meta right now. I built a core so when every posing threat to dragonite is dead dragonite can come in and destroy everything around it with ease while landlos chills out for the next destruction.

This team peaked #1 1609 on the ladder which is the highest I have ever went. With busy days laddering got hard but I made it and I am here to show you how good this team can be.

This team works around The rest of my team sweeping while I leave landlos for later on while dragonite spams outrage or whatever move it has.

So meet The Angels

At a Glance:

(Landorus-T) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Trait: Sand Force
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Naive Nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- U-Turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Hidden Power [Ice]

I usually lead with landorus making sure I can hit my opponent
before they set up especially deoxy-d as I can go for the u-turn which can deal quite a lot of damage. Landorus is by far the best lead for this team
and it usually make's sure nothing switches out without feeling Landoru's wrath. Hidden power ice ensures my counter against dragons but dragons are countered really easily by landorus especially latios as he gets nailed with a u-turn.
I

Chansey@ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Bold Nature: (+Def-Atk)
Evs: 252 Defense, 252 SpD, 4 HP
Moveset:
Stealth Rock
Seismic Toss
Softboiled
Thunder Wave

Chansey is an extremely valuable member of this team. She is able to tank special hits better than any other Pokemon in the game, and she has a very underrated amount of physical bulk as well. Seriously, Genesect's attack boosted STAB U-Turn does about 30%! She is also valuable for setting up Stealth Rock in order to keep pressure on my opponent. I suggest scouting first with Thunder Wave, as Xatu and Espeon can be a pain if they are allowed to bounce back rocks. It is also amazing to get a surprise paralysis on an incoming Terrakion. Softboiled and Seismic Toss are for obvious reasons.

Dragonite@ Choice Band
Ability: Multiscale
Adamant Nature (+Atk-SpA)
Evs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moveset:
Outrage
Extreme Speed
Earthquake
Fire Punch

Do not fuck with this guy! look at that gif! That is what happens
when you do dragonite is the MVP of this team and is really the
reason why I made it just for Dragonite to sweep hard.
Dragonite keeps this team together with moves like fire
punch I can easily ohko pokemon life ferrothorn which would
be very problematic for me. Earthquake is to ensure that terrakion
and tyranitar stay away from me. I must say outrage hits hard! very hard
all it takes is 1 outrage and I can OHKO bulky gliscor with stealth rock damage. Extreme speed is to weaken pokes or take them out if they outspeed me.

Skarmory@ Rocky Helment
Ability: Sturdy
Impish Nature (+Def-SpA)
Evs: 252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Atk
Moveset:
Roost
Spikes
Whirlwind
Brave Bird

Everything about this Skarmory is standard except for the item. I first encountered Rocky Helment Skarmory when I was facing off against a friend of mine; Pokekazam. Throughout the match, my team's Scizor-Rotom core was struggling because Rocky Helment caused a TON of damage to my Scizor over time. This set ensures that terrakion learns not to hit me with a close combat as he will just get with ma lasers! Bitch
Bravebird always ensures that breloom and pokemon like scizor don't survive for long.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SpA) -
Bullet Punch - Superpower - U-turn - Pursuit

This thing is such a menace. It has almost 600 attack which is something to be afraid of. Especially since Scizor can kill both Latios and Lati@s. Also this thing has a great ability, technician and a priority move bullet punch. Also a great attack stat and great bulk is another great boon. This also synergies well with Dragonite because of the large amount of offensive momentum this thing creates.

So Bullet Punch is the main STAB priority attack which hurts like a bitch. U-turn is for scouting a switch or a move. Superpower is to hit ferrthorn and other steels. And pursuit is to trap Gengar an also kill the Lati twins. So these moves all hurt respectively.

Breloom@ Fight Gem
Adamant Nature (+Atk-SpA)
Evs: 252 Atk, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Moveset:
Spore
Swords Dance
Bullet Seed
Mach Punch

Breloom serves as this teams late game cleaner, and is an additional check to bulky waters. It can also revenge kill if the need should arise. The moveset is really standard. Adamant Means I can 2HKO Gliscor with fight gem pretty nicely and was a better choice than
life orb as I want to keep my breloom alive especially for weather teams
as this is there worst nightmare.

Conclusion:

Not many threats around but if you could point it out
that would be awesome as that is why I made this thread for a rate.

ganj4lF

Nobody is safe from the power of science!
is a Team Rater Alumnus
I'm in a hurry so sorry for the brief comment instead of a full rate (may come later and edit, don't know), but you are extremely weak to Ice types. Mamoswine murders Dragonite, Lando, Breloom, and Xatu effortlessly unless you manage to Intimidate it multiple times. Skarmory can stop it to an extent since it's not exactly happy to take repeated LO boosted Icicle Crashes while possibly being threatened by fellow physical attackers in Mamo's team. Kyurem-B can pose a similar threat, outspeeding everything bar Lando, having the bulk to survive a Fighting Gem Mach Punch if no hazards are in play (!!), and destroying everything with Ice Beam (Skarmory is 2HKO'd without any investment whatsoever) and Outrage (for Chansey). Even strong attackers like Keldeo with Ice coverage and a way to take down Chansey can easily be a huge threat for your team. I strongly suggest you think about a solution for this problem, since otherwise you're going to struggle against some common OU pokemon with Ice-type STAB or coverage moves.

I'm in a hurry so sorry for the brief comment instead of a full rate (may come later and edit, don't know), but you are extremely weak to Ice types. Mamoswine murders Dragonite, Lando, Breloom, and Xatu effortlessly unless you manage to Intimidate it multiple times. Skarmory can stop it to an extent since it's not exactly happy to take repeated LO boosted Icicle Crashes while possibly being threatened by fellow physical attackers in Mamo's team. Kyurem-B can pose a similar threat, outspeeding everything bar Lando, having the bulk to survive a Fighting Gem Mach Punch if no hazards are in play (!!), and destroying everything with Ice Beam (Skarmory is 2HKO'd without any investment whatsoever) and Outrage (for Chansey). Even strong attackers like Keldeo with Ice coverage and a way to take down Chansey can easily be a huge threat for your team. I strongly suggest you think about a solution for this problem, since otherwise you're going to struggle against some common OU pokemon with Ice-type STAB or coverage moves.
I was gonna have jirachi instead of xatu but with the rising use of hyper offense I knew xatu would be good. The thing is with multsiscale activated I can OHKO mamoswine.

I will change xatu for jirachi.
Thanks for the rate :0

Problems:

This is a very solid and cool semistall team; however, its biggest problem is with Special Sweepers that can break through Chansey. Gengar with Disable or Pain Split gives you a rough time since, if it has Toxic Spikes support which Xatu can't stop, beats Chansey with Pain Split (or can just wait for the SpDef drop / crit...) and you can't even touch it behind a Substitute. Calm Mind Reuniclus practically 6-0's you once you've already used your Spore on another Pokemon and if Dragonite weakened or dead. Calm Mind Alakazam with Psyshock is another Pokemon that can break through Chansey, even with Thunder Wave, and gives you problems. Specs Latios and Life Orb Latios with Psyshock can rip you a new one since Chansey loses to either Trick or Psyshock after prior damage and then other special sweepers on the team go to town. Lastly, mixed Hydreigon can kill Chansey with Superpower and then other Special Sweepers on the team will wreck havok. All of these aren't major issues and can be made up for with good play, but they are still issues nonetheless.

Solutions:

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf | Serene Grace
Jolly | 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Iron Head / U-turn / Ice Punch / Healing Wish
Using a Scarfed Jirachi instead of Landorus-T solves most of the issues your team has. Having the secondary Steel-type on your team will really be beneficial in several situations. First of all, you now can effective revenge-kill Dragon-types much like Landorus-T while also being able to check the Psychic-types that plagued the team. Iron Head is a cool way of clutching end game since Serene Grace, Jirachi's cool ability, gives Iron Head a 60% flinch rate instead of the regular 30%. U-turn allows Jirachi to maintain momentum on your team and has a nice combo with Xatu that your current Landorus-T has. Finally, Healing Wish gives you a last-ditch effort to revive one of your weakened Pokemon like Breloom or Dragonite. Landorus-T's ability to check things like Terrakion is drastically reduced when using a Scarfed set, and Jirachi can revenge kill it alongside Breloom anyways. The ability to check Psychic-types and Dragons with Jirachi makes it the best fit on your team in my opinion. Good luck.

edit: Since you editted your post during my rate, this is the team you should try out with this rate:

Jirachi / Skarmory / Xatu / Dragonite / Breloom / Chansey

Thanks for the rate :)
Well reuncilus won't be staying around if I go for the Outrage or pursuit on scizor
as most would switch out anyways.

Gengar is really the only problem here

Latios is easily stalled by chansey with thunder wave hax

Alakazam A threat but easy to avoid

Hydrogen is OHKOed by Mach punch + tech + fight gem + stab

I will try out the jirachi though and thanks :)

joshe

the best
This is a pretty good team and I dont really see much wrong with it other than you being pretty keldeo weak if it's on a team that can readily take your priority and handle landorus-t after Keldeo kills something. Really the only thing I can suggest without changing the whole team around is to use a Defensive Tentacruel over Chansey. This helps with you a few things. Firstly, it can switch in on Keldeo with impunity as all you'll really have to worry about is a Specs Hidden Power [Electric] 2HKOing you but it isn't that common. Secondly, it provides spin support for your sweepers and wall breakers, CB dragonite and CB Scizor. Finally it helps out vs heatran who gives your team a bit of trouble and sets up Toxic Spikes which help wear your opponent down in addition to repeated u-turns and extremespeeds. It also helps you a ton vs rain teams and other sweepers that can give your team trouble, etc... You can read more about it here if needed.

Tentacruel (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish / Liquid Ooze
EVs: 248 HP / 236 Def / 24 Spd
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Ice Beam / Rain Dance

Good luck with your team!

edit: if you play carefully with Scizor and dont let it switch in freely i.e. whirlwind it out with skarm, spore with loom, espeed it, etc you should be fine against latios

Thanks joshie glad you replied to my vm
Anyways if I remove my chansey the team is then vulnerable to latios f'ing me up
but I will test that

I suggest switching your scizor from a banded set to an LO set with SD. Breloom can already abuse the fact that the opponent is asleep with his own SD, so why should scizor miss out on the fun? Not only that, but having 2 SD'ers with priority moves is awesome. Having 2 banded pokes might not seem the best thing, so I suggest this scizor:

Scizor @ LO
Evs: 4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant
Moves:
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Swords Dance
Superpower/U-turn

This will allow you to take advantage of the sleeping pokemon, even when breloom died. Having superpower for coverage or u-turn is up to you.

Your team really needs a spinner now that you removed Xatu, as Stealth Rock leaves Dragonite open to Ice Shard. I suggest Claydol as it resists Rocks, gets good synergy with your team, has good defenses, can also set up Dual Screens, and can set up Rocks of its own.

Claydol @ Leftovers 252 HP/ 4 Def./ 252 SpD
Rapid Spin
Stealth Rock
Earthquake
Hp Ice/Toxic

Sup Superspy,

I tested your team out like a week ago but never rated it because it was on the second page so two rates in one day, my special. I see a huge weakness to Hydreigon. Breloom will be OHKO by Draco Meteor, you will most likely have to sacrifice. Chansey is 2HKOed by Superpower and Scizor and Skarmory are scorched by Fire Blast even when taking a Draco Meteor. Breloom can just waste the fight gem on a resist like Volcarona which sucks and be forced to switch. Hidden Power [Ice] got no STAB and U-Turn won't OHKO.

Have you tried Superpower on Landorus-T? It works well and lets you revenge kill, wait, why do you have HP [Ice] for dragons. You have three priority users, a phazer, so Naive nature really isn't neccesary. Adamant nature or Naughty lets you hit like a truck and you can kill Hydreigon with U-Turn with some prior damage.

• Superpower vs. 4 HP / 0 Def Hydreigon: 340-402 (104.29 - 123.31%) -- guaranteed OHKO
  • U-turn: 61.34 - 72.39%

These calcs show you with an adamnt nature, Adamnt nature is very important because it'll let you sweep much easier late-game. This is a heavanly attraction because of the format, just kidding, this team is great and seeing the underrated Chansey is great. TheStriker has used rocky helmet Skarmory well. You may want to see it. See his RMT Fighters of the Mellenium.

Great team and good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)