Heisenberg's Pokemon Meth Lab (VGC Viable Pokemon, HP Pokemon, and Much More!) [Updated: 4/29/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Heisenberg. Are you interested in a 5 IV Jolly Run Aways -Spatk Aipom for

Poison Frog
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Counter
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Male

Oh Yea i can give you a 5 IV adamant Speed boost Flame chicken for one your 5 IV male relaxed Crystal Meth with Sturdy.

Pm me if you are :)

Last edited:
Hello Heisenberg. Are you interested in a 5 IV Jolly Run Aways -Spatk Aipom for

Poison Frog
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Jolly
Egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Counter
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Male

Oh Yea i can give you a 5 IV adamant Speed boost Flame chicken for one your 5 IV male relaxed Crystal Meth with Sturdy.

Pm me if you are :)
I like that Torchic :), I'll PM you.

I know Vullaby is a pain to breed but I was wondering if you would like to trade for a Prankster Sableye it's not impish but calm natured however but it does have the egg move recover and the IV spread is 31/X/31/31/31/31 for Vullaby I would love to have one of your overcoat ones with the impish nature of course let me know if you're interested!

Hi man!

Interested in a female ASAC Schrader (loving the theme of the shop).. Of the mons you want I only have Iron Barbs Ferroseeds 31/31/31/x/31/0 Stealth Rock, Leech Seed & Spikes however they're Relaxed not Sassy. I can give you a breeding pair to compensate.

Let me know!

Sorry for the delay guys! I will be be shortly, please feel free to PM me so that we may personally organize these trades. I'll be updating the thread all day, be back soon...

I know Vullaby is a pain to breed but I was wondering if you would like to trade for a Prankster Sableye it's not impish but calm natured however but it does have the egg move recover and the IV spread is 31/X/31/31/31/31 for Vullaby I would love to have one of your overcoat ones with the impish nature of course let me know if you're interested!
I'm sorry, I'm only in the market for an Impish 31/31/31/X/31/31 one :(, sorry!

Quiet Solosis with 0 Speed Plz :D!

CMT for

Pokémon: Bergmite Male
Sassy
Sturdy
31/31/31/31/31/0 Male if possible
and
Skarmory Female
Adamant Moxie Pinsir Plz :)!

Hi man!

Interested in a female ASAC Schrader (loving the theme of the shop).. Of the mons you want I only have Iron Barbs Ferroseeds 31/31/31/x/31/0 Stealth Rock, Leech Seed & Spikes however they're Relaxed not Sassy. I can give you a breeding pair to compensate.

Let me know!
Beautiful, that will do :)!

can you cmt for a female skill link shelder?
Female Impish Harvest Phanthump Plz :D!

CMT for

Pokémon: Bergmite Male
Sassy
Sturdy
31/31/31/31/31/0 Male if possible
and
Skarmory Female
Crap, I didn't see that you wanted a Skarmory too lol, I'll look at your thread again when I get home. As far as the 31/31/31/31/31/0 Bergmite goes, it's considered Flawless cuz it passed down all six of the parent's traits, therefore, I can only trade flawlesses for other flawlesses or good offers since they are extremely rare.

Crap, I didn't see that you wanted a Skarmory too lol, I'll look at your thread again when I get home. As far as the 31/31/31/31/31/0 Bergmite goes, it's considered Flawless cuz it passed down all six of the parent's traits, therefore, I can only trade flawlesses for other flawlesses or good offers since they are extremely rare.
I do not need Skarmory now but still want the Bergmite if you can find something you want in my thread just let me know.

I do not need Skarmory now but still want the Bergmite if you can find something you want in my thread just let me know.
I'll take an Adamant Moxie Pinsir (Male preferred), and a Jolly Thick Fat Swinub (Male preferred) for a Sassy Sturdy Bergmite and an Impish Sturdy Skarmory :)?

~ THREAD UPDATE ~

I am currently working on plenty of Snorunts to go around. Timid nature Snorunts will come in a Heal ball, Jolly nature Snorunts will come in a Dive ball.
Here is a comprehensive list of pending trades. If there is an X next to our trade, your Pokemon is ready and I will not trade it to anyone else as you had preordered. I have also noted of the specific nature of our trade, for example if you requested a nickname, specific nature, or ability. This is so that I may keep our trade as organized as possible, and so everyone can be happy :). If there is a C next to our trade, I do not have the Pokemon yet, and it usually is a special order and trade for specific eggs moves and / or nature. Here is the list:

Pending Trades:
  • dk456's Goomy for Heisenberg's Vullaby X
  • Ranhansha's Eevee and Bulbasaur for Heisenberg's Shellder (Female) and Bergmite (0 Spd) X
  • Chill's Gible for Heisenberg's Larvitar (Kaiju) X
  • Dietcoke101's Larvesta for Heisenberg's Poliwag (Haze) C
  • Butterfree's Bulbasaur for Heisenberg's Larvitar X
  • AoDx's Heracross and Scraggy for Heisenberg's Bergmite (Sassy) and Croagunk (Dry Skin) X
  • Allen Deguia's Pawniard for Heisenberg's Skarmory (Fring) X
  • elroid's Chansey for Heisenberg's Poliwag (Bold) X
  • KaoTicZombieZ's Snover for Heisenberg's Bergmite (Relaxed) X
X = Preordered and ready to trade
C = Currently Breeding for / Not ready

This will also appear on the front page. I have updated the thread once again today, I got rid of "useless" ability Pokemon to clear room for more to come. I plan on having over 25+ Pokemon in my thread by the New Year, so please keep checking back as I will being updating the thread every day with new news, developments, and projects :)! Have fun everyone!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)