Heisenberg's Pokemon Meth Lab (VGC Viable Pokemon, HP Pokemon, and Much More!) [Updated: 4/29/14]

Status
Not open for further replies.
~ THREAD UPDATE ~

I am currently working on plenty of Snorunts to go around. Timid nature Snorunts will come in a Heal ball, Jolly nature Snorunts will come in a Dive ball.
Here is a comprehensive list of pending trades. If there is an X next to our trade, your Pokemon is ready and I will not trade it to anyone else as you had preordered. I have also noted of the specific nature of our trade, for example if you requested a nickname, specific nature, or ability. This is so that I may keep our trade as organized as possible, and so everyone can be happy :). If there is a C next to our trade, I do not have the Pokemon yet, and it usually is a special order and trade for specific eggs moves and / or nature. Here is the list:

Pending Trades:

• dk456's Goomy for Heisenberg's Vullaby X
  • Ranhansha's Eevee and Bulbasaur for Heisenberg's Shellder (Female) and Bergmite (0 Spd) X
  • Dietcoke101's Larvesta for Heisenberg's Poliwag (Haze) C
  • Butterfree's Bulbasaur for Heisenberg's Larvitar X
  • AoDx's Heracross and Scraggy for Heisenberg's Bergmite (Sassy) and Croagunk (Dry Skin) X
  • Allen Deguia's Pawniard for Heisenberg's Skarmory (Fring) X
  • elroid's Chansey for Heisenberg's Poliwag (Bold) X
  • KaoTicZombieZ's Snover for Heisenberg's Bergmite (Relaxed) X
X = Preordered and ready to trade
C = Currently Breeding for / Not ready

This will also appear on the front page. I have updated the thread once again today, I got rid of "useless" ability Pokemon to clear room for more to come. I plan on having over 25+ Pokemon in my thread by the New Year, so please keep checking back as I will being updating the thread every day with new news, developments, and projects :)! Have fun everyone!

~ THREAD UPDATE ~

OR

Pokémon: Snorunt aka "Snortrunt"
Ability: Moody (Cursed Body)
Nature: Timid 15 (
: 8 /
: 7)
| Jolly 9 (
: 4 /
: 5)

Egg moves: Spikes, Fake Tears, Disable, Weather Ball

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (Timid) | 31/31/31/X/31/31 (Jolly)

Ability: Ice Body (Snow Cloak)
Nature: Timid 4 (
: 3 /
: 1)
| Jolly 2 (
: 0 /
: 2)

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (Timid) | 31/31/31/X/31/31 (Jolly)

Ability: Inner Focus (Snow Cloak)
Nature: Timid 8 (
: 7 /

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31 (Timid)

I have plenty to go around, get them while they're hot!

Project Solosis aka "Jell-O" starts now, expect to see stock shortly with all necessary egg moves!

Coming Soon...

I would love a Male Ice Body Spheal with Stockpile, but if you don't have the time to breed Stockpile on it, I can take a regular one :3. Also, I would love a Male Suction Cups Lileep :)!
Sorry I can't believe I missed stockpile, I'm going to breed it w/ Stock Pile and take out Belly Drum. I'm not going to do that for a while though, so if you don't mind waiting I can get you a that spheal next week. I can breed the Lileep right now though

Sorry I can't believe I missed stockpile, I'm going to breed it w/ Stock Pile and take out Belly Drum. I'm not going to do that for a while though, so if you don't mind waiting I can get you a that spheal next week. I can breed the Lileep right now though
That's okay, I can always breed Stockpile onto mine :), I was planning to for my thread anyhow, I love Walrein aka WALLreign. I was going to breed an Oblivious set to prevent Taunts. I'll PM you :).

I have a modest goomy 31/xx/31/31/31/31 with all the egg moves you want and it also knows curse. I also have a dratini with marvel scale 31/31/31/xx/31/31 interested in either of these?

~ NEWLY ADDED ~

Pokémon: Honedge aka "Illuminati"
Ability: No Guard
Nature: Adamant 3 (
: 1 /
: 2)

Egg moves: Tackle, Swords Dance, Shadow Sneak, Metal Sound
Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/0

~ COMING SOON ~

Prankster Espurr

Regenerator and Magic Guard Solosis

i can breed and get a female dratini easily, and the goomy is female. would it be possible to trade the goomy for a beldum and the dratini for an honedge?

i can breed and get a female dratini easily, and the goomy is female. would it be possible to trade the goomy for a beldum and the dratini for an honedge?
If it's not too much to ask, what egg moves does Goomy has and what ball is it in? Also, which ball is Dratini in and does it have Aqua Jet and Extreme Speed as egg moves :3? And I'm sorry, I can only accept good offers for a Beldum, takes me about an entire day to get one perfect as it only breeds with Ditto. I am willing to accept two perfect Pokemon for one Beldum however.

I copied a little of your formatting to do my shop (yours looks amazing). Do you mind? thanks
Nope, I actually got a lot of help from others on this forum, so no biggie, good luck with your thread.

dratini does not have any egg move (would try to get extremespeed but can't till I get past generation dratini's :( ), but goomy has counter, acid armor, poison tail, and curse which took me a while to get all of those. I understand that it is difficult to breed beldum, but I am more interested in the honedge you have. Would you be willing to trade a honedge and a larvatar?, skarmory?, or shelder? for goomy and dratini?

~ THREAD UPDATE ~

~NEW~
~NEW~

Pokémon: Houndour aka "Spawn"
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Timid 8 (
: 4 /
: 4)

Egg moves: Sucker Punch, Pursuit, Destiny Bond, Counter

Spread: 31/X/31/31/31/31

~NEW~
~NEW~

Pokémon: Croagunk aka "Gustavo Fring"
Ability: Dry Skin
Nature: Adamant 1 (

Egg moves: Fake Out, Drain Punch, Bullet Punch, Counter

Spread: 31/31/31/X/31/31

Pokémon: Bergmite aka "Crystal Meth"
Ability:
Sturdy
Nature: Relaxed 0 | RESTOCKING (
: 0)

Egg moves: Tackle, Bite, Harden, Mirror Coat
Spread:
31/31/31/X/31/0
~ WILL RESTOCK VERY SHORTLY ~

NEWS: I have updated the thread yet again to make navigating it a bit easier for passerby's. I have put my standard bred Pokemon in alphabetical order (by the English alphabet of course). I have also adjusted the stock as I have make a lot of trades over the past couple of days. I have now added Houndour aka "Spawn" to my standard bred Pokemon, so get them while they're plentiful. I was going to bred it into a Dusk ball, but there was too much work involved. It features 4 egg moves. I have also added a new nature to my Croagunk. I am now currently working on Espurr again. I am on track to add one Pokemon per day until the New Year and Poke Transfer. I will also restock some Pokemon shortly; please be patient. Thanks for the requests everyone and have a great day!

Coming Soon...

Please feel free to suggest and / or request new Pokemon for me to breed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)