Help building a team that works well together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am competing in a doubles OU tournament with my friends and I only have a select few Pokemon that I was allowed to pick. I was wondering if anyone could help me make a team! The Pokemon I can use are Landorus-Therian, Kartana, Kyurem Black, Tapu Fini, Mega Mawile, Volcanion, Porygon2, and Mega Sableye. The team has to be validated for Doubles OU. If you have a team or can make one with these 8 Pokemon that would be amazing! Please reply with a team if you have one! Thank you! Also, I am able to trade Pokemon with others so if the team has 4-5 of these Pokemon that can somewhat work as well.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
These sorts of threads aren’t really allowed as per forum rules, so I’ll be locking this. That said, there isn’t really a place for a thread like this, so I’ll answer.

Lando / Kyurem-B / Kartana / Fini / P2 / Mega Mawile sounds pretty fucking terrifying. If I were tasked with building this team, I’d probably just go for Smogdex sets on everything, swapping in special Scarf Landorus-T for whatever else it could be, and making sure to run Fire Punch on Mawile (this team looks like it struggles with Ferrothorn).

I’m at work so I can’t go too in-depth with sets, but if you need any further help, feel free to send me a message!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)