Help Me Solve My Hoarding Problem[Pikachu Cup Giveaway]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I also please have the special attacking snorunt? I have deposited a level 1 female mincinno. Message: Awesomeationist
IGN: Momo

Hey Awiec!

I'd just like to say thanks again for the mons you'd given me a while back! Would you be willing to part with one of your Venonat? I put up a Lv. 14 Male Gastly for trade, IGN is Kyle.

Thank you!

Hey, may I please get a Male Venonat?

Deposited: Level 1 Male Spheal Called Squishy
IGN: Mako

Thank you :)

Shoot, I deposited a Mawile looking for a Venonat

EDIT: Sniped again so I have deposited a Lv 1 Lotad

Last edited:
I'd like to get Ion, Jolteon was always one of my faves. I deposited one electrode (genderless), level 40, and my IGN is May. Message is awiec, thanks!

Hey there, could I request Ion (Jolteon) please?

I've added a level 35 female Poliwhirl to the GTS, IGN Steve, message "awiec". Thank you!

Could I please get an Electabuzz?
Deposited a level 28 female Shuppet with the message awiec, IGN is May.

Thanks for the giveaway.

HI man ! cool giveaway ! can i get that eelektros? Depoited a lvl 10 male magikarp

IGN: GEPESE

thanks!!

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey awiec - Thanks for doing this giveaway! Really appreciate the extra exposure for this metagame :)

Just wanted to point out a few things, since this is played at level 50, you have a few inefficient EV spreads... With a 31 IV, a stat needs 4 EVs to increase the stat once, then 8 more for every stat after that, meaning that 248 wastes 4 as 244 will give the same stat so:

Jolteon should be:
244 HP / 20 Def / 244 SpA (why bulky Jolty tho? His great speed is the main reason to use him)

Rotom should be:
252 HP / 12 Def / 244 SpA

Electabuzz should be:
4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

and Heliolisk should be:
4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe

Not sure why you went with so many one-point-off-max spreads anyway (esp in regards to speed) but hey as long as they're efficient then who am I to judge, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)