Monotype Help with Mono Normal Team

Hello, though IronBullet has not unlocked my dark team thread yet even 6 days after he said he would, I'm going to guess I can post another team since it has been at LEAST 2 weeks since I had posted the last one. Here's my Normal team:

Dodrio @ Focus Sash
Ability: Tangled Feet
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Agility
- Endeavor
- Stomping Tantrum

Dodrio is my speedy attacker that I always put right out of the gate with agility to deal with faster Pokemon such as Arceus, Giratina, or Jirachi. Endeavor is meant for when its health is low and since it is speedy, can bring an opponents Pokemon's health down to a wee bit.

Exploud @ Leftovers
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 104 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 148 Spe
Serious Nature
- Boomburst
- Circle Throw
- Low Kick
- Giga Impact

Exploud has always looked cool to me and I did have a card for it at some point but I think I traded it away for something else. Otherwise, I easily had to bulk up its speed, and maxed its attack and added about half health as well to make it a bulky and sort of fast attacker. Low Kick is meant for heavier Pokemon such as Snorlax.

Staraptor @ Normalium Z
Ability: Reckless
Naughty Nature
- Brave Bird
- Close Combat
- Detect
- Double-Edge

Staraptor has to be my favorite Normal type as well as Flying type. I realized once going into battle for the first time with this Pokemon, it had no normal moves while holding the Normalium Z. :T I had to add Double Edge, as it was a powerful normal type move, and as so far, the only one that did damage it could learn as far as I saw.

Sawsbuck @ Leftovers
Ability: Chlorophyll
Hasty Nature
- Sunny Day
- Last Resort
- Jump Kick
- Agility

Sawsbuck is a cool Pokemon from the Unova region that changes with the seasons. I maxed speed and attack out to make it like my Dodrio except without Agility. Edit: Oops I see that it has Agility

Pidgeot-Mega @ Pidgeotite
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Detect
- Hurricane

Pidgeot is another speedy ass attacker with 2 attack moves, and 2 defense moves. Defog is used so that though it is speedy, it can evade opponents moves.

Dunsparce @ Focus Sash
Ability: Rattled
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Agility
- Gyro Ball

Dunsparce is my slowest of the 6, I'm looking now and I have no clue why I put 252 speed EV's on it while it has Gyro Ball and Agility. MY BAD! But anyway, it has 2 100 or more damage moves.

Help is much appreciated!!!! -EagleChief

Edit: Here's a replay of a match of this team, Normal vs Bug: http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7monotype-710840665 I barely win with my Mega Pidgeot. It's a good fight too

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)