Hi I'm Feranfell and I Do Art

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Hi I'm Feranfell and this banner can probably sum me up (it's a bit big)

This is my art thread where I do art, and I take requests! Here are some samples of my stuff.

This spoiler box has all the requests i have done for people :)

Novaray - "requesting an altaria"

ThisMysteriousGuy/Mr_Uncompetitive - "Requesting a Missingno. Cause why the hell haven't you done this yet"

Molk - "I'd like to request a picture of Nidoqueen and the effect she had on RU, given that she's probably leaving the tier in like 3 days."

TropiOUs - "Can you draw a Meloetta riding a houndoom? Meloetta should have a pineco in her hands as a grenade ready to be thrown with spikes and a rock coming out of pineco."

individual mons:

Aurora. - "can you draw me a togekiss?"

Snowflakes - "gardevoir x gardevoir pl0x"

Molk - "i'd like to see you draw a picture of a three way fight between Bigfoot, Pupitar, and Vitalimar if you can :)"

Organization Member XIV/tehax0r - "Feranfell, may I request a Hydreigon eating a Lillipup?"

Wiitle - "Requesting Mienfoo, Riolu, and Scraggy having a party and doing the limbo."

I one upped it ;)

Treecko37 - "Requesting a Stunfisk using Surf with a Treecko on its back."

Silvershadow234 - "I'd like to request a manly kabutops pls"

Oarpheus - "me as simon belmont in the purest, rawest state of rage humanly capable."

<3

Enguarde - "Requsting a Magmar and Probopass hanging out."

Mylo Xyoto - "I would like to request a Suicune please ^-^"

Treecko37 - "I would love a breakdancing Clefable btw."

lol

Nutrix - "requesting a Haxorus Earthquaking a Brongzong because it dgaf"

ThisMysteriousGuy / Mr_Uncompetitive - "Requesting a Rhydon that looks like a boss (an actual boss/employer, not a LIKE A BOSS boss)"

Demist - " Do some Grass types, not smoking weed pls ^^"

pkblizzard - Can you draw Caterpie confronting Arceus. Thanks in advance! :)

treecko - still waiting for my break dancing clefable......... :\/

nicolaibalu - Can you draw me a real gangsta Snorlax? :)
(i tried to emulate rick ross, had fun with this one! thanks for the request dude)
Triumvirata - can you draw mew and mewtwo brofistin'?
(really not happy with the result, I'm going to redo this sometime. sorry for the poor quality bro!)
Treecko - Landorus eating a taco. Make it happen my man.

pkblizzard - lol, alright then. Can you pls draw me a lucario?
(i hate lucario lol sorry)
Dr. Ciel - Terrakion asserting it's dominance over the OU metagame. It has to happen.

col49 - I will trade you one luvdisc for a drawing of Amoonguss, Slowbro, and Rotom-H chilling around a bong :]

lagalaga - Draw a Breloom doing a kickflip on a skateboard and (mach) punching a Terrakion in the face

Molk - sup Feran, can you draw me a picture of those two silly parody Pokemon i made a few days ago,
Sock and (╯°□°)╯?

ScraftyIsTheBest - Draw me a Mesprit and a Scolipede.

ScratyIsTheBest - Hi draw me a Claydol and how it fares against the entire UU tier (ie, it loses to almost every UU Pokemoon one-on-one)

[21:23] <Mr_Uncompetitive> Choice Specs Ogre and its affect on the Ubers metagame

Molk - I'd like to request a walrein sitting behind a few pokedolls with a christmas hat on, looking like a boss while a bunch of RU pokemon shiver in the cold
http://i.imgur.com/v7glruf.png (just a link because its fairly large)
celever - Do an altaria using draco meteor on a walrein with "x"s in his eyes.

Molk - If you'd be willing to draw it i'd like a pic of an exeggutor with all its heads with some cool shades nuking a bunch of RU pokemon with leaf storm (hint: it OHKOs Cryogonal after SR and 2HKOs Druddigon and Klinklang for example).

TROP - Sup handsome.
Requesting a top lel hat tropius.

Molk - sup kenny, requesting a dread plate absol with a top lel hat =)

Trop - sup kenny, requesting a Sniper Drapion noscoping a Druddigon.

Gimme requests and whatnot :) thx4feedback<3

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
sup feran

I'd like to request a picture of Nidoqueen and the effect she had on RU, given that she's probably leaving the tier in like 3 days.

mkizzy

formerly kenny
Novaray, Mr_Uncompetitive, and Molk: all your requests are in the third spoiler in the topic :) enjoy

TROP

BAN DRUDDIGON. FIREWALL DRAGON DID NOTHING WRONG
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Sup feran

Can you draw a Meloetta riding a houndoom? Meloetta should have a pineco in her hands as a grenade ready to be thrown with spikes and a rock coming out of pineco.

aurora

GODQUAZA
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i am glad to see that your art quality has improved drastically. it seems like yesterday that you were only capable of doing paint bitmaps.

oh wait...

can you draw me a togekiss?

Molk

Godlike Usmash
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
hahaha excellent queen pic feran.

Anyways, if i can make another request, i'd like to see you draw a picture of a three way fight between Bigfoot, Pupitar, and Vitalimar if you can :)

these are so amazingly beautifully crude. 10/10.

i'm gonna be a rebel and request a non-pokemon thingamajig:

me as simon belmont in the purest, rawest state of rage humanly capable.

some helpful references: me

seemonster

take this in any direction your sweet little heart desires.

Like I said in IRC, requesting a Haxorus Earthquaking a Brongzong because it dgaf. Your art is probably the best thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)