Hidden Avatars on Pokémon Showdown! [new avatars @ #284]

Hello, i'm posting here to ask if it is possible to implement new avatars :

1592085005120.png

And here they are. Most of them are gen 3 4 or 5 characters drawn in GSC style, except Zinnia and Green/Olga from the manga
The main argument to add them is because they are super cool.

I know these avatars arent canon technically, but the characters are (and, once again, the avatars are awesome, so is that really an issue ?)

Here is the source of these images : https://roboenza.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F167782822998
EDIT : Here's the raw link : roboenza.tumblr.com/post/167782822998

As you can see, right under the avatars, there is a mention "feel free to use", and i if i interpret this correctly, it means that nothing prevents PS from using them.

I'd even go as far as saying that it is a win-win trade : the artist gains in exposure while we gain the possibility to use these pieces of art for our pokemon battles.

Last edited:
¿Cómo puedo poner un personaje creado por mí en pokemon showdown?
: mehowth:
No se puede. Los avatar personalizados solo son para las personas con rangos globales, como los global drivers o algunos global voiced. Tambien los consiguen personas que ayudan mucho a la comunidad. De paso, los avatar tienen que ser avalados por los administradores de showdown, de hecho, hay un articulo especial para eso. Asi que es muy dificil que puedas usar un personaje creado por ti mismo en showdown.

Just wanted to bring up that Ethan and Lyra have their own Pokeathlon sprites!
Spr_HGSS_Lyra_2.png
Spr_HGSS_Ethan_2.png

Not sure what to do with these so I'll just post them here and see if people like them! They're pretty easy to find through a quick search on Bulbapedia and I didn't even know these existed until I tried getting all in-game trainer card stars and came across the Pokeathlon records room

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)