Hidden Avatars on Pokémon Showdown! [new avatars @ #284]

Maybe it`s not in my place to say it and or hard to program but it would be cool to have multiple poses or different poses for the animated and or very expressive characters. That would expand diversity and Individuality and personally I prefer other poses for dahlia (arm wide), skyla or cynthia in gen4, karen, ,flannery, lance or buck, candice or mira (bw bell and n have a decent variety as well). I know it isnt directly comparable and they also dont have all I think (flannery`s different pose) but https://pokecharms.com/trainer-card-maker/#characters has a decent system, most other choices I´d list are there (despite there being some room for improvement left, I dont get why they didnt choose the karen one where she already does the "finished stance") :blobthumbsup:

Last edited:
Also I wanted to express thanks for the recent impressive work on expanding the avatar section and developing recreated gen 7 ones with own artworks, superb work!

Hello guys i'm here to to ask what is the command for this Ethan sprite: View attachment 221105
because i didn't found it on the thread.
I'm pretty sure there's only /avatar ethan-gen2, /avatar ethan-gen2c and /avatar ethan. The gen2 Ethans both look like the Crystal version, while the one you're looking for is the Gold / Silver one. (I assume /avatar ethan-gen2 was supposed to be the Gold / Silver one - no idea why it has the posture of the Crystal version)

There are 3 trainer sprites that are missing as far as I am aware. The Suit Actor from Generation 5 Pokéstar Studios and the 2 trainer sprites from HG/SS Pokéathlon with Ethan and Lyra wearing their Pokéathlon tracksuits.

There are 3 trainer sprites that are missing as far as I am aware. The Suit Actor from Generation 5 Pokéstar Studios and the 2 trainer sprites from HG/SS Pokéathlon with Ethan and Lyra wearing their Pokéathlon tracksuits.
Except I'm pretty sure there are no actual trainer sprites for Pokéathlon Ethan/Lyra. The suit actor sprite would be nice to have though.

Ransei

Garde Mystik
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus

n-stance-gen5

n-stance-gen5bw2

They aren't actually avatars on PS but what do you think about these? I've felt they've been missing for a while and prefer them over the N avatar we currently have.

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
Hello! I've found some artists that have done gen 8 sprites, while i do not have their permission yet, what would be the thread to post those sprites?
Firstly, get their permission first as I believe there may be consequences if you post their art and have no clue if they're fine or not. Secondly, if you're generally showing them off, I think Smeargle's Studio may be a good place to do so (although not 100% certain so I'd ask one of the forum staff in there). Although actually getting Zarel to upload them onto PS for everyone to use... Well, that's a story on it's own, but I'll say it's complicated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)