Hidden Avatars on Pokémon Showdown! [new avatars @ #348]

Jerry the great

Banned deucer.
How are avatars made for PS? What program is used for this?
PS creator Zarel uploads the hidden avatars (and all avatars including custom ones) for people to use, and sprite creators make the hidden avatars, and custom avatars are normally made by the person equipped equipping them (but they must get Zarel's permission before making it their avatar). As for the program I have no clue what you mean by that.

PS creator Zarel uploads the hidden avatars (and all avatars including custom ones) for people to use, and sprite creators make the hidden avatars, and custom avatars are normally made by the person equipped equipping them (but they must get Zarel's permission before making it their avatar). As for the program I have no clue what you mean by that.
There must be an application in which you can do these avatars.

wow, they really outdid themselves with these, love that they heard some of these voices here and gave us more tools and more diversity to play with and represent/project the different personalities of the players. much love and appreciation <3

The avatars look great! But I have a question.
I tried to pick "zinnia-stance" but the command /avatar zinnia-stance didnt work.
Anyone know what's going on?

Hey, just a question, can anyone propose new avatars for Pokemon showdown?
Custom avatars can pretty much be from any games / books or whatever til they follow a few rules (size and things like this) . In this case users are free to propose any avatars. If you want to get a custom avy you need to hold 5 badges on Smogon / be a g driver or more / some tours may give you a custom if you win them.

When it comes to other avatar I think they need to be from official video games and they will be usable by any showdown users.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)