Strategy & Metagame Hidden Gems in Doubles OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
As much as I'd love to step forth as an up and coming writer for Doubles, Stratos will be handling this article. Just posting the log here to keep people informed.

21:08<Stratos> yo
21:08<Bummer> ay
21:08<Stratos> i want to do a smoog article
21:08<Stratos> butt
21:08<Stratos> i cant post threads
21:08<Stratos> can i get an irc approval, ill be able to post threads before writers deadline
21:09<Stratos> and ill just write it up on a word doc and put it in once i can
21:14<Bummer> what, did you get banned or something
21:17<Stratos> no
21:17<Stratos> icbb
21:29<Stratos> anyways
21:33<Stratos> the article i want to write is just about the pokemon which aren't dou and should be
21:34<Stratos> and talk about the best set for each of them
21:34<Bummer> alright seems fair
21:34<Bummer> hidden gems, so to speak
21:34<Bummer> I can approve it, but how will you go about GPing it
21:34<Stratos> like i said
21:34<Bummer> will we have to pass the text back and forth
21:34<Stratos> i get my thread posting privileges back on
21:34<Stratos> june 9th? 8th?
21:34<Stratos> before writers deadline
21:35<Bummer> alright
21:35<Bummer> go ahead then
21:35<Stratos> thanks
21:35<Bummer> I'll make a thread in article approvals just so that everyone is clear
21:36<Stratos> thanks

Stratos

Banned deucer.
after thinking about this some more i think i'm going to take it in the direction of focusing solely on events: jirachi, deo-a, victini, and darkrai are probably the four most sorely underused pokemon in dou and they all tie together nicely

volcarona and (to a lesser extent) abomasnow are things i'd love to write about as well but they'll have to wait for now.

Poor Pwnemon.

Anyway, the problem is that the writers' deadline is actually May 31st while June 8th is the prospective release date, so this will mostly likely end up in the following issue.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
oh really? i guarantee i can have this written up by the writer's deadline; if there's no easy way to gp it then we could push it back to the next issue

but if one of you could just make a placeholder op in AW called "Event Pokemon You SHOULD be Using in Doubles OU" then we can have this done for this issue *puppy eyes*

antemortem

THE ORIGINAL DAVE
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
oh really? i guarantee i can have this written up by the writer's deadline; if there's no easy way to gp it then we could push it back to the next issue

but if one of you could just make a placeholder op in AW called "Event Pokemon You SHOULD be Using in Doubles OU" then we can have this done for this issue *puppy eyes*
sorry for the wait, I threw one up for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)