Gen 3 Hit the ladder, so here we are

Gen 3 has always been my favorite casually, but I'm too young to have really been into the competitive scene when it was first out (started with that towards the end of Gen 4) so I wanted to give it a go. Played with a less serious team up to 1200ish, then decided I needed something better to keep climbing. It's nothing crazy, but a couple weeks later and just hit the ladder (rank 447) with this one last night, so figured I'd throw it up here.

The Team

Jolteon @ Leftovers
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 30 HP / 3 Atk / 30 SpA
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Substitute
- Baton Pass

Jolteon serves as a really solid lead, aside from filling some other important holes on this team. It has good matchups against many common leads I've seen (Zapdos, for example), and can abuse these further with Substitute and Baton Pass to grab some early momentum. In its weaker matchups, Baton Pass still serves to nab a safe switch out, given that it outspeeds just about everything. This team has plenty of pivots, as you'll see, so Baton Pass allows Jolteon not only to serve as another one, but also guarantees a switch into one of them without the opponent being able to pull any switching shenanigans. It also beats out Mean Look, which has been useful on multiple occasions. Additionally, this team severely lacks speed without Jolteon, allowing it to serve as a solid revenge killer, especially against Gengar and Starmie, which this team struggles against. His presence is appreciated for taking on Skarmory and bulky waters as well, particularly Swampert, since he carries the only grass move on the team.

Tyranitar @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 16 HP / 200 Atk / 120 Def / 172 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Dragon Dance Tyranitar is one of the biggest threats in the ADV metagame, and it's the member the rest of the team is built around. There's not overly much to be said, other than that Sand Stream is incredibly helpful at wearing down defensive cores and ensuring KOs alongside Spikes, and that this thing packs a hell of a punch come late game. The fact that it serves as the primary sweeper means that I need to make sure that bulky Water types are whittled down over the course of the early and mid game, as well as Skarmory, and I should also do my best to eliminate threats that outspeed Tyranitar after a boost—which is a lot of things, given the investment. Building around Dragon Dance Tyranitar defines this team as an offensively focused one, which is critical to the remainder of the teambuilding process.

Cloyster @ Leftovers
Ability: Shell Armor
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Def / 88 SpA / 148 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Surf
- Explosion

I can't express how much I love Cloyster on offense in the ADV metagame. The combination of Spikes, Rapid Spin, and Explosion, coupled with good matchups against most of the other spinners and Spikes setters (namely Forretress, Skarmory, and Claydol) is a godsend in terms of gaining and regaining momentum. This thing can easily switch into opposing Spikers and simultaneously set up and prevent opposing Spikes, all while chipping down the opponent, depending on the set. It also serves as a surprisingly good switch into bulky Waters, as though it won't win outright, it can set up Spikes while the opposing Water takes a few turns to take it out, and Cloyster isn't meant to last long enough to really care about eating a Toxic. This team otherwise struggles to switch freely into Water types like Milotic and Swampert, but Cloyster can use their presence as an opportunity to set up. If you're lucky, you'll even nab an Explosion on something on the way out. Starmie gives it the most trouble, since it can always prevent Spikes and threaten to kill you, and in this case I've found it can be best to just explode on the switch and accept that you won't get Spikes up, since Starmie tends to have more longevity, especially with Recover. Gengar is no picnic either, as it prevents spinning, dodges Explosion, threatens with Thunderbolt, and doesn't really care about Surf. I've considered Ice Beam over Surf since Salamence is scary, but ultimately the advantageous matchup over Forretress has outweighed it for me.

Metagross @ Choice Band
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 12 Def / 8 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Rock Slide

Offense needs answers to defensive cores, and nothing says no to stall like CB Metagross. This adds a second Explosion to my team, and one that Gengar (and anything else for that matter) has to be extremely careful switching into. It also handles Blissey throughout the mid game, as long as it doesn't have Fire Blast, which nothing else on the team is very adept at, aside from arguably Cloyster. Metagross punching holes in opposing walls makes Tyranitar's sweep much easier later on, especially if it can land its Explosion on a key target. This is also one of the more reliable methods this team has for breaking defensive cores, and alongside the pivoting opportunities provided by the next two members, double Explosion keeps plenty of momentum in the hands of the team. The nature of the team also means Metagross gets plenty of opportunities to switch in, especially against the Ice and Grass moves that target the next two members.

Flygon @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 188 HP / 180 Atk / 140 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Bug]

Immune to sand and Spikes, Flygon forms a fantastic trio alongside Tyranitar and the next member, Swampert. Since Electric types need to choose between Hidden Powers, Flygon and Swampert can reliably shut them down by working together. Meanwhile, the use of four full attacking slots provides plenty of coverage, and few things switch in completely unafraid. Earthquake and Fire Blast threaten Steel types, while Rock Slide gives Flygon solid matchups against Zapdos and Aerodactyl, as well as letting it hit Salamence. Finally, HP Bug allows it to check Celebi, which this team can struggle against. Overall, Flygon's versatility and longevity thanks to its numerous immunities and resistances and relative bulk make it a fantastic pivot, either nabbing free switches into other Pokemon or, with proper prediction, doing solid damage to the enemy team in its own right.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 40 SpA
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Roar

Swampert is able to handle any Electric type that Flygon isn't, as well as standing up to numerous other potent threats, including Salamence, Metagross, Tyranitar, and Flygon. Its general bulk allows it to serve as a reasonable check to any number of other things as well, including CM Suicune, which it can Roar away as long as it's relatively healthy. Roar is run over Protect or Toxic to deal with Baton Pass and other set up sweepers, and to retain more offensive coverage, since Swampert needs to serve as a very general tank on this team. It also allows for phasing if sufficient Spikes and/or sand is up. There's no reliable recovery on the team anyway, so Toxic isn't too valuable, and Protect is nice, but ultimately a luxury the team can't afford.

Overview
The execution of this team isn't overly demanding; Jolteon is a flexible lead thanks to its speed and utility moves, and the relative bulk of the core members alongside hefty offensive presence allows the user to force switches early on, scouting for counters and firing off some moves to hopefully land some early damage. Cloyster loves to switch into a lot of enemy walls when they come in to take the early hits and/or set up Spikes, and can set up its own and explode afterward. From there on in, it's all about forcing the right switches, getting the right Pokemon in play, and wearing down the enemy team as quickly as possible. The complementary defenses of the team members, all of whom hold some offensive presence, helps to maintain momentum, as simply switching into attacks before firing off your own will usually favor this team, due to its design. Therefore, you can afford to play relatively straightforwardly a lot of the time. However, the team really shines with good prediction, sniping enemies with powerful hits from CB Metagross and the correct coverage move from Flygon. Once the field is sufficiently clear, Tyranitar can come in on the right turn and set up for a sweep.

Primary Threats

Gengar might just be, on its own, the most dangerous thing for this team to deal with. It switches into Cloyster for free on Rapid Spin, which can heavily disrupt this team's momentum in the early game. Nothing really wants to switch into it for fear of a certain move, and it usually requires multiple switches in order to bait out the correct moves to switch something in safely, usually Metagross on an Ice Punch or Giga Drain. Unfortunately, having Jolteon in the lead slot compounds this problem, since the knowledge of its presence could make a careful opponent hesitant to throw out Thunderbolts, and thus it becomes harder to predict what move Gengar will go for when it comes in. Jolteon's presence in general though, is extremely helpful, since it can revenge kill Gengar. Thankfully, I usually end up seeing this thing pretty early on due to it countering Cloyster, one of my early game Pokemon, and thus I typically still have a full or mostly full team to play around it with.

Again, Starmie switching in on Cloyster is a problem. It can switch in as the first layer of Spikes goes up and proceed to Rapid Spin. With no spinblocker, there's not much I can do, since the best I would get out of Explosion is a trade, which would mean giving up Spikes AND my method for ridding myself of them for the remainder of the game. Cloyster is also the team's only Water resist, which means that offensive variants are also an enormous threat that nothing wants to switch into. For that reason, I've found that the Explosion trade is actually not a bad option, although Jolteon, again, acts at least as a check. Basically, it comes in for free and threatens my entire team, which is no bueno, so I have to watch out for this thing.

Heracross would likely have easily topped this list if I'd run into it more often. This team has zero resists to either of Heracross' STAB moves, making it nearly impossible to switch into. Thankfully, Flygon and Jolteon outspeed and threaten it, as does Tyranitar after a boost, and Metagross and Swampert can take a hit and retaliate under the right circumstances, but this thing still has the potential to absolutely rip holes in my team if played properly. Seeing Heracross sets off alarm bells for this team—either find a way to kill it, or speed up the game so Tyranitar can sweep before Heracross can wreak too much havoc.

Celebi on its own? Meh. Celebi in the middle of a well-crafted stall core? This thing can quickly become trouble. The team has checks to it—Metagross resists STAB and threatens, and Flygon can hit it with HP Bug—but those checks can be worn down while Celebi can Recover, which is not what you want to be happening against a stall team. Tyranitar has no problem ripping through it on a sweep, but it doesn't want to switch in very much. When Celebi is surrounded by the proper complementary walls, it becomes difficult to pin down and kill, and it threatens my phaser, making setup variants scary. And the fact that it switches into Jolteon so freely is also problematic, if it happens to be paired with one of the two above Pokemon, or something else Jolteon wants to revenge kill.

There are other late-game sweepers (Tyranitar, Suicune, Snorlax) that can pose a problem to this team if their checks are eliminated, but this is true of pretty much any team, and Dragon Dance Salamence is the scariest for this one. Jolteon can't outspeed it after a boost, and the things that can take its hits (Swampert, Cloyster, and to some extent Flygon) are the same things that tend to get worn down the most earlier in the match, leaving them vulnerable to getting cleaned up. The Lure set can also be problematic, taking out Swampert to make way for something else.

Dugtrio isn't threatening to many members of this team—really only two: Metagross and Tyranitar. However, since these are the only truly powerful physical attackers on the team, this can be problematic, especially when paired with strong special walls like Blissey. Or, if the opponent can simply keep this thing around til late game, it can put a swift end to a Tyranitar sweep all on its own, making it incredibly frustrating.

Opposing Flygon can find good opportunities to switch in on this team, including against Jolteon's Thunderbolt or any of Flygon or Tyranitar's moves, or a Metagross locked into Earthquake. Once it's in, it's a problem if Swampert is off the field. It's difficult to wear down for aforementioned reasons, especially lacking Toxic, and as long as it's alive Tyranitar needs two Dragon Dances to secure a sweep, and even then the opposing Flygon needs to have been worn down. Thankfully Swampert is a very solid check, Cloyster doesn't do too badly, Flygon can whittle it down in the mirror matchup, and Jolteon can finish it off from low health, but this thing can be very annoying under the right circumstances.

Again, this thing would have a higher spot if it were more common. Sleep Powder is frustrating, as is Leech Seed, since this team is all about wearing down the enemy throughout the early and mid game. Furthermore, the only two super effective moves on the team for it are non-STAB, and coming off of non-fully invested attackers, one of whom carries a 4x Grass weakness. Metagross can handle it 1v1, but not if it sets up SubSeed, and it needs to not get put to sleep. Breloom is similarly annoying, but in that case at least Swampert can phase out the Substitute thanks to the lack of physical Grass moves this generation.

Some variants of Blissey are quite unintimidating to this team; namely, ones that have little to do to Metagross. Others, however, can be quite frightening, especially if paired with certain other things. Alternatively, if this thing isn't revealed or otherwise survives until after Metagross dies or is severely wounded, it can spell trouble. Nothing else really loves taking it on 1v1, as it can cripple Tyranitar before it gets a chance to sweep and isn't 2HKO'd by anything else. Landing an Explosion on it with Cloyster works but is unreliable, and residual damage alongside Roar can sometimes bring it to the right health that it can't switch into as many things safely, but this requires proper setup. Blissey isn't the thing this team fears most by any means, but it's definitely a threat to keep in mind.

Conclusion
Nine threats might seem like a lot, especially when eight are in OU and other Pokemon were mentioned as well, but keep in mind that none of these Pokemon completely shut down the team, and some of them aren't even hugely difficult to deal with. I mainly made the list to try to exhaust the things that anyone using this team should take special note of and be thoughtful when playing around. Most things that aren't on this list can actually be played around fairly straightforwardly; the ones here just require more execution. In my trip up the rankings, I haven't often run into a team I felt I couldn't beat if I played properly, and the relative fast pace and flexibility of the team has made it a ton of fun to use, in addition to it including many of my personal favorites. I don't really have plans for if I'll keep trying to climb the ladder on this account—climbing higher than this in an old meta is a real struggle for numerous reasons, as I'm sure many of you know—but it's been a great experience so far, and I welcome your thoughts on the team.

Last edited:
Nice team! Your mons all syngergize well with one another; you have a triage of physical threats that will force in physical walls, providing cloyster opportunity to stack layers, spin, or threaten boom. Jolteon is a great pick here as a special pivot too—your team really appreciates the ability to pivot around special threats like zapdos, gengar, opposing jolteon, and starmie, and it certainly matches the fast pace of play that jolteon dictates. I find that jolt+spikes in general is a really fun and underrated team mold to play, and it's cool to see original variants of it.

That being said, I think I can identify a few inefficiencies where you could improve your team:
  • You're a bit overkill on the rock resists/ttar checks. None of them independently are out of place, but you have three pokemon filling highly similar roles on the team. You would probably gain some utility from changing one of pert, flygon, or metagross to something like gengar, starmie, zapdos, moltres, magneton, jirachi (if removing meta), or suicune (if removing the pert).
  • While this could be alleviated by the prior adjustment, you lack a bit of a specially defensive backbone. Jolteon is kind of a short term answer to some special threats, and not an answer at all to some others. The gon can help nicely with celebi and jirachi, but it takes big hits switching in, and it does little to threaten cune, gar, and starmie.
  • Your sets and spreads could be tuned up: I think most of your mons would benefit from being faster—in the current metagame, cbgross should at least outspeed adamant tar, your swampert should be outspeeding standard spikers (somewhere in the 180s at least), cloyster should probably outspeed tar as well (should definitely go to 200ish, and perhaps land in the 240s), many would advocate for a 252 spe (either adamant or jolly) tar, but while I do prefer fast spreads, keeping the dugtrio bulk you currently have is fine.
  • Jolteon can probably do something better than substitute with that slot. Moves like thunder wave, roar, and toxic are awesome on builds like this and allow you to cover a lot more options. Sub will limit its longevity, which is crucial given the role it plays, and it lacks the bulk and resistances to keep a sub intact anyway. Additionally, I think that jolteon should never be in the lead position right now; its matchup spread against common leads is mediocre, and a lot of its use comes from unanticipated midgame volt absorb switch-ins.
  • (Edit) You don't have much room to play around fighting mons, most importantly heracross. Unless you want to go with a janky flygon set, this should be a focus of whatever you decide to do in response to my first bullet point.
I hope you find my feedback useful. Feel free to pm me or other adv guys (many of the ones who liked the OP are quite knowledgeable) for more specific advice on sets, strategy, other teams, and so on. Best of luck going forward; hoping you continue to find success with this team.

Last edited:
Thanks! Appreciate the suggestions.

To be honest I felt suspicious about some of the stat spreads from the get-go, but I hadn't played any ADV competitively before so I just went with the standard smogon sets for every mon, which it seems aren't super up to date. The one point of contention I would have is Cloyster, as I'm not really sure where it would be best to pull the EVs for Speed out of; that thing really uses all its stats, and I don't know that I've ever encountered a situation where I desperately needed it to outspeed unboosted Tyranitar. Perhaps after removing one of the Tyranitar checks, that becomes more important. Curious if you have any specific spread suggestions.

I also definitely agree on the topic of Jolteon; I almost never use Substitute, and revealing it in the lead slot makes Volt Absorb hard to use. I like Roar over status at first glance, since the things switching in are usually something like Blissey or Celebi, and it's an added layer of defense against those pesky Baton Pass chains. Toxic would be nice for Flygon, but I can't think of anything else I'd be dying to poison. I'm curious as to what you would suggest as a lead instead, since I mainly threw it there for lack of a better idea.

As to your first point, I like swapping Metagross for Gengar more than any other switch I can think of at the moment. I don't like giving up the Flygon/Swampert duo to take on Electric types, and Gengar actually matches up even better against Blissey using the SubPunch set, as well as providing a spinblocker to help pivot against Starmie. It also gives me an answer to fighting types, which as you noted I've been pretty sorely lacking.

Love to know what you think of these specific changes. And again, thanks for the help! I mostly managed to get as far as I did off of other competitive experience; my knowledge of the current ADV metagame definitely leaves a bit to be desired.

vapicuno

你的价值比自己想象中的所有还要低。我却早已解脱,享受幸福
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
Really nice team. It's reminiscent of the superman archetype (Swampert/Flygon electric resist), with Jolt > Zap, Cloy > Skarm, Meta > Aero. I basically agree with Hclat, so I'll just make one point about electric resistance.

Generally, I don't think you necessarily need the Flygon/Swampert duo in this metagame if you have Jolteon. Jolteon + something tanky but not necessarily an electric resist (for example, a bulky physical Tyranitar, some Jirachi) + a pivot (Swampert or Flygon) could be good enough. ADV players of the past would need to do this because Resttalk Zapdos was a long-living threat before the sleep talk mechanics change, but that's mostly not the case today. You might just be concerned about the rare Raikou, which can Calm Mind up if you don't have a good way of taking it out. However, you don't necessarily have to counter it; just preventing it from clicking CM by threatening to 2hko with everything on your team, or Twave/Roar with Jolteon is good enough.

Which brings me to my second point: I think status on Jolteon is for mirror electric matchups, apart from randomly paralyzing stuff like Snorlax/Metagross/Tyranitar. Most Jolteon teams rely on it as the sole special check, so using anything at your disposal to cripple opposing electrics is good, especially since they can do the same to you too.

As Hclat has mentioned, feel free to pm if you wanna follow up on anything in private.

Really solid team, personally I think the 6 mons are fine but I would change a few of the sets.

-As others have mentioned, sub jolteon isn't super optimal these days. It's nice for tempo but the cost of eating 25% of your health is too much for a mon like Jolteon. Personally I'd go twave as I think it's Jolt's best option in the current metagame as it allows it to severely cripple things like Zapdos and Gengar who sometimes like to stay in fishing for you to BP out. It's also the move with the most lategame utility, fast twave is insanely good at limiting your opponents late game options. That being said, Roar is solid for midgame spikes abuse and Wish is also a really underrated option that can help sustain your metagross and ttar (really useful since bliss/lax/celebi are jolt's most common switch ins). I'd also definitely take it out of the lead slot. Jolt is a lot better when saved for the late game and you already have one of the best leads in the game with CB metagross.

-Tyranitar is fine here, normally i prefer fast lum sets on dd tar these days but with this team i think you really want lefties on your ttar. One option would be to switch up your wincons and go with a bulky 4 attacks tar (RS EQ HP Bug Focus Punch) and change your metagross to an agility set. If doing this I'd lead with ttar. The Dd tar + CB gross combo is also fine but it's worth trying since agiligross doesn't invite lategame wisp gar as easily, and bulky tar gives you another solid zapdos check, not that this team is lacking in that department but it's always nice to have some extra help vs zap if you don't have a dedicated special wall. Bulky ttar + agiligross is also a lot better vs bliss than dd tar + Cb gross so that's worth mentioning.

-In my opinion Cloyster does not need rapid spin I find more often than not it ends up costing you tempo vs stuff like gar and it's not like cloyster is reliable at keeping them off anyway so you won't notice much difference. Personally I'd run Ice Beam in that slot. It'll help loads vs Salamence and Flygon who you mentioned as problems, it'll stop giving gengar free switches and also chunks the hell out of Celebi and Zapdos switching in. This team is aggressive enough that a spinner isn't really necessary and will likely just slow you down. I'd also personally go with a faster spread as others suggested, max HP, timid nature, hit either somewhere around 205-210 or go right up to 222 with the rest in spdef. You won't notice the loss in def and spA so much but I wouldn't recommend going all the way up to 240 as you will start to really notice the loss in spdef as you go that high. Classic max hp max spdef bold also works pretty well if you don't think you need the speed but it's nice to be able to get ahead of all the fast mixtar and offensive perts running around these days.

-On metagross again, feel free to try out agility but if keeping CB definitely go with a faster spread, 222 speed max attack rest in HP works pretty well, with no lefties all that bulk doesn't matter as much because you'll get chipped into range of all the stuff that bulk is meant to have you survive pretty easily. If keeping CB this is your best lead option.

-On flygon, not much I'd change, I'd maybe go for just max speed max attack but that's your prerogative. Bulk definitely helps in some instances.

-Swampert is probably the spot where I'd recommend the biggest change. Personally I would go for an offensive set here, something like

Swampert @ Leftovers
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 148 HP / 216 SpA / 144 Spe
Rash Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Hydro Pump
- Focus Punch

You have enough rock resists that the bulky set isn't too necessary imo. This will help a ton with wearing down skarm and gives you another mon that isn't walled by bliss. If you don't wanna go full offensive, I'd definitely pump SpA so that you give skarm less room. 252 HP/ 100 Def / 168 spA with a quiet nature is still a pretty solid defensive set but it chunks skarm pretty hard. If you go protect > roar you might find it has even more longevity than your current set. The loss of roar will hurt you vs low ladder baton pass stuff but you have enough booms that I don't think it's necessary vs regular teams.

Overall really solid team and welcome to the ADV community!

Wish is another option I hadn't considered that I really like. That said, I do want to keep at least one Roar on the team. As you noted, its lack really hurts against "low ladder baton pass stuff" which, since the ladder isn't that populated, is actually a big concern. It's not uncommon for me to get matched up against a player in the 1200s, and losing those games really hurts my rank. Also, using Thunder Wave for other Electric types feels like a waste, since my team already handles them so well. That said, putting Roar on Jolteon means that maybe your Swampert set would slot in well, I'll have to give it a shot sometime, although the thought of losing even just my bulky Roar puts me a bit on edge. I've really been scarred by some of those Baton Pass chains haha. Plus keeping Roar on Swampert allows me to test out Wish on Jolteon as well. I'll try Roar on both/either and see what combination I like.

The roleswapping of Tyranitar and Metagross is interesting, and definitely worth a try I think, but at first glance I dislike Metagross' less favorable matchups against bulky Waters after a boost. It seems like I'd have to chunk them out way more before going for a sweep, which I can sometimes struggle to do, since I usually just set up Spikes on them instead of trading blows with them. I'm also less comfortable going for a mid-game Explosion on my win con than on CB.

The Cloyster suggestion makes sense, and I see where you're coming from, but I'm very hesitant on that particular change. I really enjoy the luxury of being able to come in on other Spikers and set up my own while keeping theirs down. In that sense, I'm less so using Cloyster as a traditional spinner, and more so as a direct counter to other spinners and Spikes setters. As it is, the opponent bringing in their Spikes setter is an invitation for me to get my own Spikes up, which is hugely beneficial. If I ditch Rapid Spin, this becomes a trade at best. This is why I've stuck with Surf over Ice Beam, since it helps me beat Forretress. Ice Beam is definitely tempting against Salamence and Celebi particularly, and I've thought about swapping those two moves, but I definitely want to keep Rapid Spin.

I'm definitely adding in some speed investment though, that message is loud and clear from pretty much everyone. I've been sent some sets by Sadlysius and there's other ones in the thread, so I'll try some out and see what feels good, but that change makes a lot of sense overall. Particularly, I'm thinking of adding enough speed on Tyranitar to break 328 after a boost, since that'll let me outspeed max speed base 100s. The set looks like Adamant 16/192/56/0/0/244 that way. I don't know how beneficial that breakpoint is in the ADV metagame though, so I'd love to hear thoughts on that. I've also thought about Jolly with enough speed to outrun Gengar (or go max speed Jolly for Starmie as well), but hesitate at the loss of power and/or bulk, so opinions there are welcome. The switch to Lum Berry on Ttar is also something I've thought about and that people have mentioned, so maybe I'll give that a go.

Really appreciate all the feedback everyone!

Last edited:

wyc2333

A=X+Y+Z Y: Hard Work
spike + electric is nice, but if ur jolt doesn't run sub, twave zap will be generally very problematic. so, besides a bulky tar + electric resist, gon + pert is a cool idea!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)