Hoenn Mafia - Cancelled due to Inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
the question is, are you going to trust a mafia on death row to tell you the truth or offer any terms in village favor?

lynch jigglypuffers42 i suppose

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
Deadline

Before lynching, you see Quagsires has returned! Hurrah!

YOu then lynch Jigglypuffers42. Her partial life story flutters to the floor:

Dear Jigglypuffers42,
You are Plusle.
You are allied with the In Game Trades.
Allying with the In Game Trades was the only option for you. You were being exchanged between gangs for sexual pleasures - Given away to straight gangs, who would give their Volbeat to gay gangs. You escaped, and allied with the activist group the In Game Trades to make a stand. You will support your team, as being raped has left your offensive powers weak.
During the night you can PM the host saying <Night X - Light Screen>. The In Game Trades will be protected from all kills tonight. This is only usable 3 times.
<SNIP>
You win if the In Game Trades eliminates all threats.
Deadline in 24 Hours, 9:40 GMT.

Yay! I can talk now!

This should have been said earlier, but it was a NOC kidnap. Anyone in contact with soultorrent contact me ASAP. Although its looking like that wasn't many people...

Yeti

dark saturday
You were being exchanged between gangs for sexual pleasures - Given away to straight gangs, who would give their Volbeat to gay gangs. You escaped, and allied with the activist group the In Game Trades to make a stand. You will support your team, as being raped has left your offensive powers weak.
wtf @ this flavor dogfish

js

~_`

Dogfish44

You can call me Jiggly
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributor
I hate to do this, But I'm cancelling this game based upon inactivity.

I had 1 PM before deadline, And I'm still missing several. That, and people are bored of this game, and want it finished. Sorrry to everyone, but I can't host if you won't even send in an idling PM. Even more sorry to all those (Few) people enjoying the game, you can now go play a new and better game.

I know I'm gonna get hated for this, but that's the way things are. I need PMs, or no mafia.

Yeti

dark saturday
you should have called it & given the win to the one team to be inb4deadline.
aka the mothertruckin E4.

i got our pm in on time daily!!

we had this game anyway so good job team to my faction C:

ps jiggy sweetie next time you talk to the village don't blab everything you know. you just.. have no negotiating power with it all on the table and you become such a liability to the other mafia (us) by revealing our information. just a thought.
it's also not in your best interests to tell the other mafia you're notable for backstabbing when the other mafia doesn't need you to win. but thanks for suggesting i lynch you first !

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Well this game basically ended for our team when jiggly stepped up to lead. The number of people trying to lead was immense and our team never got a chance to cozy our way in. Oh well. Also, a quadruple vote for a single IGT mafian? That's quite a bit if you ask me.

I didn't do the best but the idea was that we had so many voting roles, Yeti would get lynched the next day hopefully, and it would be a close call between the E4 and the IGT

I don't think i would've done anything differently. Don't count me out, my strategy would've done better than you'd expect. I won ROTK because i was underestimated

Yeti

dark saturday
I didn't do the best but the idea was that we had so many voting roles, Yeti would get lynched the next day hopefully, and it would be a close call between the E4 and the IGT
probably not.
you had no real way to convince anyone I was mafia and I had a solid plan to say "I know fitzy is mafia but he is my informant, I am working with him to get info on the uncooperative IGT" and this whole other story.
anyone voting not-Yeti could easily be seen as a villager and wouldn't be indicative of my faction.

in case you didn't notice I didn't do jack in ROTK mafia. had I bothered to get more involved you probably would've been at a disadvantage.
as you saw here.
C:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)